I always wonder what the other guy thinks?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
At work when ever I have to take a loud crap. Swear these toilets amplify the sound wich is pretty cool and wander what the guy in next stall thinks?? Like eww that’s grose or hell yea that’s a good one??? Hmmmmm

This was not the subject matter I was expecting when I opened this thread. I should have known....
Yeah, starting to think somebody has a poop fetish. Old co-worker of mine was the same. Weird.

When I took a dump at work, I always wished nobody else came in to the next stall. 🙄 Get in get out.😁. Open a window. And dun. Walk out like nothing happened.:rolleyes:. I really never liked to go outside my home. I will ask Trat a ? next. Let me know when your ready? ok/ Trat?
Waiting Trat. ha. 😁

Last edited:
When I took a dump at work, I always wished nobody else came in to the next stall. 🙄 Get in get out.😁. Open a window. And dun. Walk out like nothing happened.:rolleyes:. I really never liked to go outside my home. I will ask Trat a ? next. Let me know when your ready? ok/ Trat?
Waiting Trat. ha. 😁
What’s ur question?
Hey Trat. ever dropped your phone, next to your drop zone in the H20? 😁. I never did.:rolleyes:. No really I never did. And never will.:cool:. Just wondering.
Not yet

Back