you guys ever seen the guy on youtube with over 600 rcs?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckeast420

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idu2mCg_GcQ&list=UUF0DhNaPqqEPIsNhAUNrP1g&index=3&feature=plcp"]rc collection part 6 - YouTube[/ame]

Lots of kool ones in this video,he has many other videos with hundreds of rc cars

SO AEWSOME

what the hell.... does this guy hire them out or something? i dont see a need or even want for that many......................

id kill to be this guy man

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

what the hell.... does this guy hire them out or something? i dont see a need or even want for that many......................

you gotta admit it would be niice to fill up a tank on each and just keep switchin every tank!

Hell, I can't keep mine running.......and I only have 7.

This guy is a LHS dream costermer, most don't even look like they have even ran before.

Definitely to many RCs to use even a fraction of them. I have 8 Kits and 3 Helis and thats after selling off one of my Helis and 2 of my ground kits. Even with 11 kits I still kinda want to thin the heard so to speak but I can bring myself to get rid of any of them. lol

How do you even keep track of that many controllers for all those cars. And can you say he has too much money to spend.
Oh and yeah he will be single for his whole life.

Last edited:
My god! Where does this guy keep all of em? Hell theres no where to sit in his house! Hoarders needs to do an episode on this guy for sure.

Whatever floats his boat.

He needs to utilize the wall space and put up a wall rack system to display them.

Owning that many is for the birds! Screw running those, His biggest concern is got to be the maintenance if he runs all of them. My fleet of 10 does cost me once in awhile.

I only have one thing to say

WhY would you have that many .I think he needs an intervention.he should play santa to the younger people in his neighborhood .he could make a lot of people happy

I only have one thing to say

WhY would you have that many .I think he needs an intervention.he should play santa to the younger people in his neighborhood .he could make a lot of people happy

He has them because he wants them and because he can. It makes HIM happy.

Last edited:
Back