YOU GREW UP IN THE 80's or early 90's IF.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first remote was a "Clicker" it made a clicking noise. If we hit two sticks together it wold change the channel.

How about the National Anthem before the station went off the air?

My Saturday night consisted of Creature Features, SiFi-Flix, and the Twilight Zone followed by the National Anthem then a test pattern.

had the purple Schwinn with banana seat, big-ass bright orange flag and optional "racin' slick" rear tire.

God, you had the same bike as me! Remember the shifter mounted on the top of the bar? Had a big white handle like a Hurst? And red striped tires!

Heck yeah! Oh, and it weighed a TON too!

God, I loved that bike! Man, I was the shizzle cruising the neighborhood on that thing!

Yep the big T shift on the center bar......
I had an all orange back slick that left orange skid marks.
My seat was lime green with metal flake sparkles.

And Matchbox cars actually came in a little paper box. Wish I kept some of those.

Matchbox car's are plastic now? i only remeber them being all metal.

Yup, sure are! My son has about 100 of them, and they're all plastic. Funny thing is, my mother kept all of mine and he plays with them more than he does his own!

I'm so proud! (sniff...sniff...sniff)

I haven't bought a matchbox car in a long time,i just bought hotwheels instead,they looked cooler,i still buy hotwheels and use them as decorations for my desk.

Remember the Hotwheels with the cool metal flake paint jobs, mag wheels and the redline tires those where sweet!!! I have a couple back from the day that I have put away for safe keeping

FastEddy said:
HR Puff N-Stuff rocked!
And don't forget the Banana Splits.

One Bannana
two Bannana.....

and Monkey, I have PLAID ties.....w/ matching burberry hat too....oh yeah I swing w/ bling sometimes......but the mop hair kills it....

Movies I saw in the theater:
Mother, Jugs, and Speed.
EarthQuake in Sensearound Wooo Hooo!
Towering Inferno
The Exorcist
Poseidon Adventure.
Bad news Bears.
Pinball Wizard.
Logan's Run
Soylent Green
Jaws
A Clockwork Orange
The Sting.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Harold and Maude

It was kind of like puking.
Just a little at first then it all flows out of control.

Monkey Wrench said:
Crager S/S rims on a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass, Hooker headers & Thrush glass-packs!

I don't care who you are, that with jackal jamming "ChainSaw" in the background was totally tits! (AND STILL IS!)

Lessen said:
Crystal Pepsi

Pepsi clear... sheeesh :rolleyes: :cheers:

I actually liked that crap!

Ed, you forgot the very first "Star Wars".

lol dokken,well while were at it dont forget Iron Maiden,Anthrax and Pink Floyd.

Back