XTM help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike02vr6

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Help need to find out where to buy xtm mammoth part!! local hobby store has better hours than a banker...open four days a week 5 hrs a day. Unfortunate accident w/immoveable concrete wall leaves 5 hr old mammoth out of service. need new front lower a-arm. Does anyone know a hobby shop online that sell mammoth parts? Also where is a good spot to buy hop ups for this truck.

thanks
Michael

all i can say is barnburners or crazynut racing. get the alum. arms. also cf towers or tower supports

emoney what are cf towers?

carbon fiber shock towers ebay usually has them also hobbypeople has a special on the roll cage for 59 bucks. barnburner enterprises has the alum arms for 88

My friend had custom made chassis made for the mammoth and the shock towers as well. They are sooo much better than the aftermarket ones that XTM offers. I am not a big fan of the mammoth but these are tough as hell. He is also making arms for em as well. Did I say that they are aircraft aluminum? ChaCHING!!!If youare interested I will talk to him.

MODS please let me know if I am stepping over the boundries here.

Jon

Back