@xraycer this one is for you....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
@Xraycer I saw this license plate in the supermarket parking lot and thought of you. I changed the license plate number, but the plate itself is perfect for you. Have you thought of moving to New Mexico?

IMG_20211024_121554453.jpg

@Xraycer I saw this license plate in the supermarket parking lot and thought of you. I changed the license plate number, but the plate itself is perfect for you. Have you thought of moving to New Mexico?

View attachment 135618
Now that is the coolest ####### plate I have ever seen. I would paint my car to match it 😉

I'll bet that turret really improves the gas mileage!
Yes, but the turret would have to have the cannon facing rearward.
No worries there. You just drive up to a gas station, aim the turret at the store, and say "gimme gas" 😝
Not gas, diesel 😉

If I had those plates, then all I would need to do is go back to the local Walmart and find the owner of this ride and make him an offer for it!View attachment 135630
You would find him quicker at a 24 hours of lemons event. Its what the car was built for. Make sure you pair it with this truck:

_mg_6406.jpg

View attachment 135618
Thats awesome 👍👍
If I had those plates, then all I would need to do is go back to the local Walmart and find the owner of this ride and make him an offer for it!View attachment 135630
Omg that's the best I've seen should have hoped up on turret. And took a pic. Best is its in the handicap spot..with the wires up there and running into it. Please tell me thats a real photo.. and it's a big potato gun🤔🤔👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Thats awesome 👍👍

Omg that's the best I've seen should have hoped up on turret. And took a pic. Best is its in the handicap spot..with the wires up there and running into it. Please tell me thats a real photo.. and it's a big potato gun🤔🤔👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's a 100% real picture that I 100% took! I have no idea if the cannon can actually shoot anything or not.

My dad had two. They had bbq grill igniters in the handles, so you just loaded the potato and sprayed some fuel in through a tiny hole, and pulled the trigger. Things would shoot a potato to the neighbors yard over a half block away.

My dad had two. They had bbq grill igniters in the handles, so you just loaded the potato and sprayed some fuel in through a tiny hole, and pulled the trigger. Things would shoot a potato to the neighbors yard over a half block away.
That was the same design as my neighbor's. He used hair spray for fuel.

We have done odd things with potato guns, like attach a masher to the end of the barrel and mash them as they get fired. Just dont use too much fuel (we usually use starter fluid) or it might not go well. However, one that didnt work was to put a bunch of paint balls in it and try to shoot them. They exploded in the barrel.

Back