Xmaxx8s just had too!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
I just had too!! Aka barbie mobile. Pics and video doesn't do this truck justice. Just the size is crazy.can't wait to take it bashing this weekend but for now street runs.oh she buggies STOCK crazy. I got the first maxx when it came out back in the 90s.So I just had too lol
20210519_160904.jpg

20210512_193519.jpg

That’s huge nice display

Damn that thing is huge! I just pulled the trigger on a Kraton 8S so I'm about to join ya in the 1/5 realm :)

Videos when you run it!! 😁

Trying to now can't figure how to get it from my gallery

Can't get a video on here

You have an awesome collection there. Congrats!

I just had too!! Aka barbie mobile. Pics and video doesn't do this truck justice. Just the size is crazy.can't wait to take it bashing this weekend but for now street runs.oh she buggies STOCK crazy. I got the first maxx when it came out back in the 90s.So I just had too lol
View attachment 127271
View attachment 127273
Hell ya man! I traded an exceed barca for mine

🤣 🤣

I paid 275 for it too.

came with 2 6700 batteries and charger.

kid had no idea what he had

Hell ya man! I traded an exceed barca for mine

🤣 🤣

I paid 275 for it too.

came with 2 6700 batteries and charger.

kid had no idea what he had
Wow that's awesome bud...alot of newbs don't have a clue... just looking for the newest and biggest RC.. then go OMG what did I get.. 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Awesome collection. If it helps you can click on the "share" button under your video and use the copy and then paste in the thread. That's what I have to do.

Awesome collection. If it helps you can click on the "share" button under your video and use the copy and then paste in the thread. That's what I have to do.
Hope your feeling little better today bud..thanks 👍👍 added a couple more since that pic.. got to update it 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks bud, actually I am. I wish I could say that about the rest of my family.
It's amazing how big the Xmax is and always wanted one.

Thanks bud, actually I am. I wish I could say that about the rest of my family.
It's amazing how big the Xmax is and always wanted one.
Glad to hear feeling better.. and hope the rest of family will be doing better soon as well...pictures and videos really don't do it any justice...when it showed up and I took out of the box.. I was shocked at the pure size of it alone..and the power it has for it size is just stupid crazy..😜🤪

I've yet to see one in person, even my LHS doesn't have it on display like the Arrmas. I know the size of the Arrma Outcast 8s is just crazy huge.
I've wanted the Xmax for ever though.

Back