Sold / Found *WTT* Electric Car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm getting a little tired of trying to start these nitro's up. It would be nice to have a good electric car to go along with my E-Maxx.

Anyone considering going from electric to nitro and a has a good car I've got some beautiful nitro cars.

Hey there I might be intrested in takin ya up on this offer I have two cars one controler one a rc10 and the otherI TC3 both run fast and I have extra batterys and motors for them I have a 12 volt charger not the best in the world but it charges the batterys. I just run them to run them on a full charge they beat a nitro rc10.
Dont know if I want to get rid of them just yet there like good runn around cars but figured I could also use another nitro to add to my collection
I am also in the chicago area so could meet somewhere in the middle if
all goes well

here are some pics
carone.jpg

cartwo.jpg

Here is what I'd like to trade, it's an RS4 2 RTR that's practically new. I bought it used and half of it was missing. I bought all new parts to replace those that were missing and added an Airtronics Avenger radio, HPI .15 motor, body, and tires.

6192337776479105_0_ALB.jpg

6192537776479105_0_ALB.jpg

Ok well my main car is a HPI RS4-2 so know that car well bashed that car well sounds like a ok deal so just have to get the fine print I guess
never have traided like this before I traided some work to get these cars

I have the two cars
1 trinity 1700 6 cell
1 dynamite 2000 7 cell
1 duratrax 1700 7 cell
1 sanyo 1700 7 cell
3 sanyo 1700 6 cell
1 radio (controls both cars I change chips in the cars)
I think 2 or 3 extra motors
novak daully esc in the tc3
novak 610rv in the rc10
and the 12 volt charger that I hook up to a power supply to charge the batterys
both have bodies just bashin nothing special ones
Will PM ya with my number to do all the fine print if your intrested

Sounds good, lets get together, maybe do some racing while we trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back