I know I'm addicted to rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
So its all I think about, and now that its winter I might not get my FC fix each day. I've had fast and slow and I've had nitro and electric rc I prefer electric cause its easy to get started. I got all this going on and I'm still new to rc. I've been running now for about two years..I just wanna know is every rc person like this or am I too much.

I have to play at least once a week or I get irritable. The winter is hard. That's usually when I get the majority of the necessary maintenance done. I also got a few 1/24 scale crawlers and drift cars so I can play inside when it's too cold to get out. It helps with the withdrawals. And there's always youtube videos.

sure you can you just need the right vehicle I moded a Cox stryker with skis long ago also has directional direction flaps on rear prop.sure it on a dual stick radio .also a Ereco with Big Joes

You will fit right in to this forum. I usually work on mods, clean them and such. I like to get a clear body and paint it all up. I usually get a new rig for Christmas, every year. 😎

Lol the radio works through the window lmao

Those 1/28 scale cars work good in a two car garage... unless it's full of stuff, then you might want a micro crawler instead.

I likes these ideas

I do that all the time in the winter. I sit in my running truck to stay warm while I destroy tires on the Infraction. The freezing cold pavement helps keep the tire wear down too.
I know all about cold pavement and wet pavement saving tires. Conbine the two and it's my favorite. 🤣

I too sit in the truck and drive the mini...... until it gets too foggy and I can't see no more. 😆

I like to take my Trx Sport out in the snow. It has tracks on it. :thumbs-up: Taking the Sledge out as well.
20231010_081324_resized.jpg

Last edited:
That's a funny but good idea, I might sit in the car and drive the truck before I go in.

Sometimes, I make the wife drive around our neighborhood while I drive the Xmaxx. I did get pulled over once and the cop said I was breaking the law but couldn't tell me what law and let me go. I think he was just in a bad mood. Maybe cause I called him the fun police. Either way, I'd give it a try, its fun.

I have have a sickness. If I don’t at least work on one a week, I get bad diarrhea and it smells real bad.

Sometimes, I make the wife drive around our neighborhood while I drive the Xmaxx. I did get pulled over once and the cop said I was breaking the law but couldn't tell me what law and let me go. I think he was just in a bad mood. Maybe cause I called him the fun police. Either way, I'd give it a try, its fun.
I always thought about that. I planned in doing it with my xmaxx when I get it.

I have have a sickness. If I don’t at least work on one a week, I get bad diarrhea and it smells real bad.
You might wanna get that checked out buddy

Inattentive driving.
I wasn't driving the actual car though so road rules don't apply to me. And you can bet that driving my RC in front of my wife...... I'm very attentive.

Get yourself a nice RC kit, and just tinker on it. Build it slow, and be meticulous. It passes the time.
This
My race buggy which is all kits now, that took lots of time, built it slow (over a course of a month 1/2) Pretty fun car.
But race / comp kits are super different than crawler / basher / vintage kits