Sold / Found WTB: Wheely King cross brace

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I imagine that one of you WK crawler guys has a suspension cross brace just lying around somewhere unused. I want to put one on the front of my son's WK.

Lessen, Webbage might have one, he's fabricated tons of his own parts to replace the stock stuff, I'm going to send him your way.

If I am right, you mean the square-ish, with a cross across it part that fits to the lower links to help keep it stable in a wheelie? Pretty much anyone who has customised the suspension on a WK or used one for crawling will have one spare. It's the first part most crawler people take off LOL.

I've got a mint one but it's barely worth the freight to ship it to the USA. Try asking on the *other* crawler forum (maybe me or Charlie could ask for you?). Like I say they are usually the first thing crawler conversion folks pull off and toss in the spares box.

Like I say they are usually the first thing crawler conversion folks pull off and toss in the spares box.

Yeah, I'm not a crawler guy but that's what I assumed. I'm sure somebody has one they don't need.

I'm going to check on the crawler forum and see what I can come up with for you, Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back