Wrenchin.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
Awesome! I been wanting an on road for awhile, and knowing the quality Ofna puts out there!so far I'm not too worried about a 2 speed but wouldn't say no if I found one at the right price, would be good to have on hand.
If I do will definitely let you know! Will probably have questions about it anyways Haha

I have quite a few parts ,several bags ,an a gallon size bag full of nothing but a-arms & hubs!

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
Sorry about delays ,I had igniter problems ,an then glo-plug ,fixed the igniter ,found a plug!
I should have bought another plug when I was buying fuel ,lol,,,,its easy to get side tracked in a hobby shop ,
that you forget what your there for!.....:doh:

Waiting for igniter to charge now ,try to get it going today!....:cool:

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
Ok ,I was able to run a full tank out with out any issues!...:celebrate:

I need to do some front wheel alignment though before I run it for a vid.,My nerves have to calm down from the
test run though!

I will get on the wheel adjustment ,an also a little throttle adjustment from the servo ,its revving just a little
high ,an got no more trim from radio!

D3MON

RCNT Addict
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Sorry about delays ,I had igniter problems ,an then glo-plug ,fixed the igniter ,found a plug!
I should have bought another plug when I was buying fuel ,lol,,,,its easy to get side tracked in a hobby shop ,
that you forget what your there for!.....:doh:

Waiting for igniter to charge now ,try to get it going today!....:cool:
lol always get side tracked too, end up forgetting half of what I'm looking for! that and end up always diging through like 3 bins to make sure they dont have the parts i need.

cbaker65

Hardcore RCNT User
lol always get side tracked too, end up forgetting half of what I'm looking for! that and end up always diging through like 3 bins to make sure they dont have the parts i need.
LOL.....Got to the shop ,an see the tires ,...Wow ,Wish that I can have those ,then I see the Losi 5 SCT. ooohhhh LA LA ,Its huge!

Then I see this little 1/10 with a cute yellow old school VW body ,but ,I was interested in the awesome street tires that
was on it ,thy would be perfect on my Ld3 ,they were wide & low profile street tires that I think that will calm the
Ld3 down to were I can handle it!

That's how I got side track ,the owner seen that I was buying fuel ,he should have reminded me!,,,,:oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cbaker65 RC Builds and Projects 9
P Nitro RC 33
B Buggy and Truggy 24
mcvickj Traxxas T-Maxx 12