Wrenchin.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I been wanting an on road for awhile, and knowing the quality Ofna puts out there!so far I'm not too worried about a 2 speed but wouldn't say no if I found one at the right price, would be good to have on hand.
If I do will definitely let you know! Will probably have questions about it anyways Haha

I have quite a few parts ,several bags ,an a gallon size bag full of nothing but a-arms & hubs!

Sorry about delays ,I had igniter problems ,an then glo-plug ,fixed the igniter ,found a plug!
I should have bought another plug when I was buying fuel ,lol,,,,its easy to get side tracked in a hobby shop ,
that you forget what your there for!.....:doh:

Waiting for igniter to charge now ,try to get it going today!....:cool:

Ok ,I was able to run a full tank out with out any issues!...:celebrate:

I need to do some front wheel alignment though before I run it for a vid.,My nerves have to calm down from the
test run though!

I will get on the wheel adjustment ,an also a little throttle adjustment from the servo ,its revving just a little
high ,an got no more trim from radio!

Sorry about delays ,I had igniter problems ,an then glo-plug ,fixed the igniter ,found a plug!
I should have bought another plug when I was buying fuel ,lol,,,,its easy to get side tracked in a hobby shop ,
that you forget what your there for!.....:doh:

Waiting for igniter to charge now ,try to get it going today!....:cool:
lol always get side tracked too, end up forgetting half of what I'm looking for! that and end up always diging through like 3 bins to make sure they dont have the parts i need.

lol always get side tracked too, end up forgetting half of what I'm looking for! that and end up always diging through like 3 bins to make sure they dont have the parts i need.

LOL.....Got to the shop ,an see the tires ,...Wow ,Wish that I can have those ,then I see the Losi 5 SCT. ooohhhh LA LA ,Its huge!

Then I see this little 1/10 with a cute yellow old school VW body ,but ,I was interested in the awesome street tires that
was on it ,thy would be perfect on my Ld3 ,they were wide & low profile street tires that I think that will calm the
Ld3 down to were I can handle it!

That's how I got side track ,the owner seen that I was buying fuel ,he should have reminded me!,,,,:oops:

Here is a short test ,but not too good ,it strip the gears again ,I think my bell gear is doing it ,back to square 1 ,WRENCHIN!...:doh: