would you pay 3000$ for this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
this is a 72 ford pick up a guy that is blind built this truck it has a 454 motor with a turbo 400 trany it been for sale for a year and no one will buy it do yall thank its worth 3000$

Attachments

• truck%20040[1].jpg
    truck%20040[1].jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 110
I think its worth 2500

the engine and trany is brand new has a few hundred miles on it

Three grand. I would say so.

I dont know how well i would trust a blind guy to build somthing that i would trust my life with...........

Aside from the hideous paint job I would guess yes. It's pretty obvious he was blind.. my goodness that's a bad blue for an old pickup. It wouldn't be too bad.... if it was 1:10 scale. :shrug:

If I had 3 grand laying around and had nothing better to do I might concider it lol. But the paint would have to go, and chrome put back in it's place. But then again if I had 3g's id have a 5t and some goodies for the other bajas lol. Damn this addiction!

Anyone who puts a chev into a ford is more than just blind........
$3000 is a steal, over here thats $4687 + import etc.
That would probably sell for about $25-30 000. No probs.
Aussies just love the American iron.

With those Pepboys stick-on Buick ports on the hood.....?? No doubt worth every penny.....

You can't build that truck for 3K.

I would hang on to my money for something else sorry

I dont know how well i would trust a blind guy to build somthing that i would trust my life with...........

+165997665378 on that, unless you know this guy personally and he is some sort of auto mechanic guru I would be nervous driving it....JMO....

Hey Alpine what happen to your name its not green any more....

ehh, sh*& happens. ill get around to gettin a moneyorder out to woodie eventually. i dont use paypal.

well he had the best show car in east texas brfore and won many prizes for the hot rods he done and also he been doing this for 40years

at least they dont haveto worry about what goes on the plaque. just kidding.

Personally it is really fugly and those damn plastic Buick-like triple vents GOTTA GO!!! I am sooo sick of seeing those damn things, they are EVERYWHERE.

Having the $$ i would go for it, new paint job and rims for sure.

Back