World Of Warcrft.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tweak

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone played World of Warcraft yet?

I have a friend who is a bit...socialy challanged, he plays it all the time. Finally he convinced me to drop the Fifty dollars to buy the game, then the monthly fee for the gameplay of fifteen bucks.

Seems all in all a pretty good game to get into, I like to find one game and stick too it... Play it each night for about thirty minutes after work. From what I can tell it is called a "MMORP" or massive Multiplayer game. I thought that playing SOCOM III Online with my PS2 was sweet, and I now realize you can join up to 40 different people to perform actions- Raids on the opposing "Alliance" or race of beings your alliance is at war with. there are several different races and classes to choose from and the gameplay looks pretty imersive. not to mention I watched the trailer about 100 zillion times ina row, it is just that amazing.

Anyone have an account? Would like to hook up with some people I know to get started. LMK.

Couple friends of mine Play WOW. Most of them are EQ converts. I have been playing SWG Online for 2.5 years now but have become very disgusted with the new changes. So I doubt I will be playing any further.

MMOs or MMORPGs are uber fun if you have the time to invest and looking to have an almost "alternate cyber life". When I started SWG we had a guild of 200 players and would get involved in PVP events that would include over 100 players all battling it out at the same time.

*raises his hand* I have several characters. I play Alliance on Bronzebeard and Horde on Zul'jin. I'm currently playing my Tauren Druid - Azzoth. I just hit lvl 24 before coming into work today. :)

I play on Alliance on Kel'Thuzad
Lvl 60 Hunter,
lvl 23 Druid

i just got it and I'm in love :p

level 17 night elf hunter on thunderlord

I as well just started playing it recently and I love it.

Check your spare time at the door. I have onyl REALLY enjoyed one single game out of all the ones I have ever played until this one, and that was SOCOM (all three of em) Since I discovered WoW I have not even been Near SOCOM in about a week. Even my wife is getting into this one.

IMO well worth the 15 bucks a months to play it. they are running a special right now where you can buy the game for 20 bucks after a mail-in. Sweet.

OOO man.... Everyone at my school is obsessed with WOW its almost scary, but I've never played it. Do you have a link to the trailor? I've never seen what it really looks like in the game. lmk.