Wltoys12428 - Front wheel detached

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob411

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m quite new to the Rc hobby but find it an absolute blast.

I got a little over excited with my car and took it to a skate park, it suffered a pretty brutal crash when driving it full speed off the half pipe and the front wheel connecter is destroyed. My friend attempted to fix it by supergluing the parts together which worked for about 10 minutes until the same problem occurred. I think I will need new parts as an actual chunk of the right wheel black connecter bit is missing. (Last pic is left wheel for reference). Could you guys help me out with what I can do to fix this, and sorry if my post isn’t descriptive enough I’m not very familiar with the rc car terminology.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

There's no simple fix for that. No glue is going to hold that together. You're just going to have to wait for the new part. Breakage and down time is just part of the hobby, when high speed and jumps are involved.

There's no simple fix for that. No glue is going to hold that together. You're just going to have to wait for the new part. Breakage and down time is just part of the hobby, when high speed and jumps are involved.
Yeah I forgot to mention I was having trouble finding the right spare part https://m.banggood.com/search/wltoys-12428.html this is all they had from the place I bought it.

This is a simple fix replace broken part. you either know or learn how to disassemble this rc. I found aluminum front hubs on ebay 13$ pick your color.lol..its all part of this hobby

Back