Will it fit???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EJMOPAR70

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
Hello
I have an old Ofna Ld3 with a .12 engine. The engine is dead. No compression. Will the Dynamite .19 fit since its a small block also?

I can vouch for that there is always a way and some buy out box crap that’s something I don’t deal with just make it happen my advice.

From what I have read a big block will not fit. Just want a small block that will fit. Anyone know of one?
There’s this for $130 it’s also a .12 and there this one on eBay for $50 plus $20 shipping not sure if they fit but I’m guessing if you had a .12 and you put a new .12 it would fit

It should fit. You would need to get a traxxas specific header, pull-start and owb for the 2.5/3.3 as it's supposed to be a drop in for the revo/t-maxx.

Ld3's are rare ,can't find spur gears for them anymore ,I dont run mine too often anymore because
of that ,but yea ,I have a B-block 21 in one an have a Force .18 in another an the others have the 12
size in them!..:cool:
Dont big block it ,way too much power an is not controllable!..:thumbs-up:

Ld3's are rare ,can't find spur gears for them anymore ,I dont run mine too often anymore because
of that ,but yea ,I have a B-block 21 in one an have a Force .18 in another an the others have the 12
size in them!..:cool:
Dont big block it ,way too much power an is not controllable!..:thumbs-up:
Ok
Thank you

Back