Why you shouldn't cut your body just because you're bored

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Japko

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Don't know if i like it at all lol!

PC110137.jpg

PC110141.jpg

PC110142.jpg

PC110146.jpg

PC110147.jpg

With the exception of the holes on the roof, i like it.......

i think u may have cut to much it dont look comp legal now

WOW!!!! you really, really boared wernt you, and like rollin sain you might not have enough body left to be comp legal, but you sure won't have any clearence issues.....

I'm gonna have to go with Alpine on this one, i kinda dig it.....remember guys its not always about comps!!!

exactly my point man, not every one competes so it makes it funner to beable to personalize your rig without violating rules and crap!!! fun runs and gtg's are funner anyways imo.

it looks like something i would do....alot...ask h8z2luze he has the mini i got bored with

I'm gonna have to go with Alpine on this one, i kinda dig it.....remember guys its not always about comps!!!

Silly boy....

it looks like something i would do....alot...ask h8z2luze he has the mini i got bored with

Ya it looks pretty much just like that and I bearly got to use it at the comp lol they let it slide.

Been there. Done that. Got the shelf with cut-up bodies.....

I like what you did.

It's not bad at all.

Same issue this evening. Bought a T-maxx body for my 4908, and turned out to be for the old T-maxx and too short. Cut it up and used it anyway.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice wheels lol....I think you uploaded the wrong picture.

When I viewed it all there was, was a picture of 4 wheels and tires.

you should of left the middle sides longer hide the servos