Who the heck would ever want rooster šŸ“

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Trying to sleep in on my Sunday but no. 4am these cocks are going at it. It cost more money to have those damn things for what there eggs šŸ„š ehh Iā€™ll just go to the store.

Chickens lay an egg a day. Really quiet for the most part.

Well chickens šŸ“ roosters šŸ“ all the same. If I had my sniper skills I would kill them all.

Taste better deep fried. There's something wrong if they are crowing at 4am. Shouldn't happen till sunrise. I woke up to that sound for 20 years and I miss it.

...and some really good BBQ sauce!
Lmao šŸ¤£
Taste better deep fried. There's something wrong if they are crowing at 4am. Shouldn't happen till sunrise. I woke up to that sound for 20 years and I miss it.
Eww I would not miss it. Annoying. Last thing I want to hear after long shift work is those damn things

Episode 5 Sun GIF by The Simpsons

Lmao šŸ¤£

Eww I would not miss it. Annoying. Last thing I want to hear after long shift work is those damn things
I'm surprised you can hear after a long shift with all the crap in the shop.

Lmao šŸ¤£

Just something you get used to I guess.

Fun fact, did you know that if you push a chickens head under its wing and hold it there for about 30 seconds, they will go to sleep? They are 'programmed' by light. That's why it's unusual for them to crow at 4am. Likely a snake or other invader in the coop.

Another fun fact, although a little gruesome, a chicken can run at top speed for 20 seconds or so after you cut its head off.

My fat rooster woke me up early today, but only because I was camping inside. In the house, we never really hear them.
Can you eat roosters?
If you can eat moldy cheese so I'd say yes. Just remove the feathers and cook it. Microwave will make a mess. I would avoid it. šŸ¤£

Same here. We had chickens for five seasons or so. I grew used to them crowing. Then one day my dad decided the roosters were old enough to eat. We ate all but two of them. Those two were my pets. After that the crowing was barely noticeable.

It was so worth it though even if they were ever annoying. I have never had better eggs than the ones we harvested from our hens. The trick is to just let them run free if possible. You could notice a huge quality hit to the eggs when the chickens were being fed chicken feed vs natural grazing.

I'm surprised you can hear after a long shift with all the crap in the shop.
My hearing is pretty bad sad to say
Just something you get used to I guess.

Fun fact, did you know that if you push a chickens head under its wing and hold it there for about 30 seconds, they will go to sleep? They are 'programmed' by light. That's why it's unusual for them to crow at 4am. Likely a snake or other invader in the coop.

Another fun fact, although a little gruesome, a chicken can run at top speed for 20 seconds or so after you cut its head off.
I would cut all there heads of in a race line see who gets to the finish line first

My neighbors behind me and one house down converted their storage barn to a hen house and have a whole back yard full of hens. No roosters thankfully.

Back