who likes to draw

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxxcrazy88

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok I love to draw. so I drew this pic of a maxx.
Ok I traced it but the picture I traced it off of really sucked so I had to improvise. I have never even gotten to inspect a t-maxx up close. so tell me what u think and tell me if I need to improve anything. I believe I can draw..... and so on to the tune of I believe I can fly...

Attachments

• t-maxx trace 1.jpg
    t-maxx trace 1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 139
Looks good to me:classic: Just add some color to it and I think it would look better.

Yah, Try using color

Thanks guys guess I'll have to go to paint and fill it in.. remember I can draw pretty good but this is my third try so it's still tracing but I will try to draw it soon..

I havent always been good actually I can only draw stuff like cars tried other stuff but didn't work out... I can't stress enough I traced most of it only drew A-arms, shocks, and some detail work.
I dont draw shocks to well.... guess I'll practice some more.... paint didn't work so am going to color by hand...

YA RIGHT THAT WAS YOU ohh wait thats right that was you using the printer

MAN I LOVE RESURECTION OLD POSTS

you have the recever box on the wrong side and the body would look better if it was the flames stock body

Draw it With a little guy standing next to it. I think that would be SICK!:contract:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Make sure you give the little guy a mullet,

Mullets are cool...

:banana:

:OT: :spam :jk:
[move]-Kellen[/move]