Who has an rc10gt???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rc10 gt rules! one of best stadium trucks out there i say out of the box, REAL powerful and everything else is real solid pretty much, GO BUY IT!

I have one for sale- Brand new everything with OS.15 cvr non pull start w/ starter box, Futaba JR radio/reciever/servos, and TONS of extra parts- I switched over to boats and need some $$$.
email me for pics- [email protected]

I Have A Great one for sale. Heres whats included. Also its on the For Sale Page.

- Heres whats on the Truck.. "Its alot"! Top Speed w/ 20% Sidewinder Fuel = 44.7 mph!

-OFNA 1/10 SCALE STARTER BOX, GLOW IGNITER AND CHARGER, MANUELS, 3 Sets of ProLine Tires with approx. 60% to 75% left tread, ---OS 15 CV NON PULL START ENGINE, PORT MATCHED EXHAUST, O'DONNEL HEAD, MOTOR SAVER AIR FILTER, --MIP CLUTCH WITH EXTRA 2 CLUTCHES --MIP CVD WITH RACERS EDGE CV BOOTS --MIP DIFF SUPER DIFF REBUILD KIT,WITH NEW DIFF RINGS --FACTORY TEAM PIPE.GS COUPLER --FACTORY TEAM FUEL TANK --FACTORY TEAM HARD ANODIZED SHOCKS --FULL BALL BEARINGS FROM BOCA --HARDCORE CHASSIS --HARDCORE FRONT TUBE MOUNTS --GPM ALUMINUM BULKHEAD --FACTORY TEAM TUBES --FACTORY TEAM CARBON FIBER FRONT AND REAR SHOCK TOWERS --RPM REAR BULKHEAD --RPM FRONT AND REAR CONTROL ARMS --RPM BODY MOUNTS --RPM RADIO BOX WITH CUSTOM TRANSPONDER MOUNT --LUNSFORD Ti. TURNBUCKLES --RACERS EDGE CAPTURED ENDS --RACERS EDGE SHOCK COVERS --HG TRANS BRACE --HG ALUMINUM DIFF GEAR --PENGUIN RC BRAKE DISK --AIRTRONICS BLUE BLAZER WITH DUAL RATE AND ENDPOINT ADJ --JR 590M METAL GEAR 85 INoz SERVO FOR STEERING --JR STANDARD SERVO FOR THROTTLE --VENOM 1100mah NIMH RECEIVER PACK. --CUSTOM SWITCH PLATE --EXTRA SPUR GEARS --EXTRA CLUTCH BELLS --FACTORY TEAM SHOCK TOWERS AND MORE!

- Is selling for 475.00 us. Let me know if your interested. Aim, here or Email! Take care All, Later <>:banana: :banana:

I Have Pics. Also , But i dont know how to post them up here. grrr lol , ttyl

I also have a RC10GT RTR. It took me about 6 tanks of gas to get the engine in tip top shape before I could open it up. My upgrades were as follows: Titanium Turnbuckles, Airtronics AIR 94758Z Competition High Speed/High Torque Digital Metal Gear Servo(the RTR servo did not have enough power to get around the track), M3 Pro-Line tires (stock tires do not have enough grip for my local race track), RPM control cover (You do not want gas getting on to your electrics, and new gas tank (the design is just more friendly IMO, and make sure to tie down the receiver pack securely unless you want to shorten your truck when hitting the wall at full throttle.

I have been racing for 5 years now and my GT is alomsot stock. i have a trinity rear bulk head and a trinity tranmission brace and that bout it. when u put the stock setup on the truck it should drive well. I'm also running and ops motor which runs reall good bout 170 with a modifi head on it ( mugen head ) and 0.8 servos and the truck should run good!!! when u have really slow sevros the truck acts and jumps bad but when u have faster servos on the truck the truck seems to turn better and jump better bc u can control the truck better in the air!!

Originally posted by WhenBreathFails88
I Have A Great one for sale. Heres whats included. Also its on the For Sale Page.

- Heres whats on the Truck.. &quot;Its alot&quot;! Top Speed w/ 20% Sidewinder Fuel = 44.7 mph!

-OFNA 1/10 SCALE STARTER BOX, GLOW IGNITER AND CHARGER, MANUELS, 3 Sets of ProLine Tires with approx. 60% to 75% left tread, ---OS 15 CV NON PULL START ENGINE, PORT MATCHED EXHAUST, O'DONNEL HEAD, MOTOR SAVER AIR FILTER, --MIP CLUTCH WITH EXTRA 2 CLUTCHES --MIP CVD WITH RACERS EDGE CV BOOTS --MIP DIFF SUPER DIFF REBUILD KIT,WITH NEW DIFF RINGS --FACTORY TEAM PIPE.GS COUPLER --FACTORY TEAM FUEL TANK --FACTORY TEAM HARD ANODIZED SHOCKS --FULL BALL BEARINGS FROM BOCA --HARDCORE CHASSIS --HARDCORE FRONT TUBE MOUNTS --GPM ALUMINUM BULKHEAD --FACTORY TEAM TUBES --FACTORY TEAM CARBON FIBER FRONT AND REAR SHOCK TOWERS --RPM REAR BULKHEAD --RPM FRONT AND REAR CONTROL ARMS --RPM BODY MOUNTS --RPM RADIO BOX WITH CUSTOM TRANSPONDER MOUNT --LUNSFORD Ti. TURNBUCKLES --RACERS EDGE CAPTURED ENDS --RACERS EDGE SHOCK COVERS --HG TRANS BRACE --HG ALUMINUM DIFF GEAR --PENGUIN RC BRAKE DISK --AIRTRONICS BLUE BLAZER WITH DUAL RATE AND ENDPOINT ADJ --JR 590M METAL GEAR 85 INoz SERVO FOR STEERING --JR STANDARD SERVO FOR THROTTLE --VENOM 1100mah NIMH RECEIVER PACK. --CUSTOM SWITCH PLATE --EXTRA SPUR GEARS --EXTRA CLUTCH BELLS --FACTORY TEAM SHOCK TOWERS AND MORE!

- Is selling for 475.00 us. Let me know if your interested. Aim, here or Email! Take care All, Later &lt;&gt;:banana: :banana:

I Have Pics. Also , But i dont know how to post them up here. grrr lol , ttyl

how much do you want for the starter box???

4 sale

Originally posted by RC10GT BASHER
I have one for sale- Brand new everything with OS.15 cvr non pull start w/ starter box, Futaba JR radio/reciever/servos, and TONS of extra parts- I switched over to boats and need some $$$.
email me for pics- [email protected]

I only want $300 for all my stuff!

Re: 4 sale

Originally posted by RC10GT BASHER

I only want $300 for all my stuff!

I just need a starter box...

I'm just trying to get a post in, its giving me a forbidden code,

WTF?

HTTP 406 Not acceptable

?????????

Back