Who has a XXXNT ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that doesn't work, tighten it all the way and back it out 1/4 turn. That setting always works for me. Just make sure your clutch doesn't slip during regular acceleration on pavement.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I just bought a xxxnt and made a stupid mistake, i let the lil pin and the axel that the wheel locks to fall out and didnt know so it chewed the rim a lil, but i want to get a whole new set of rims, who sells them, and are they all solid yellow or white, or can i get some that are a lil showier? other than my error i love the truck i am about half way through the break-in, and even runnin rich, it still surprises me on how much power it has(My first Nitro)

*pin that goes in the axel

RPM makes some kickass rims! Guarenteed forever too!

Another believer! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!

:cheers:

I have a XXXNt... Got the Kit 1 almost 2 yrs ago. learning expierance all the way around...

Hello all from phx,az
Hello i an a newbe at rcnitro talk so i would just like to say hello and hope santa brought you all what you wanted ,(haha).
Well my Wife i mean santa got me a kick@ss XXX- nt 2. wow what a sweet
truck. well anyways i knew there had to be a post board for such a bad@ss
truck and of course i have got a question or two.
First , what would be a really bad@ss engine to install into the xxx-nt2 something that will just bolt right in. i was thinking of getting a wasp .12 but don't know if pull start or box start is better . i am kinda new to this i have a old xxtcr electric truck but don't know anything about gas trucks and cars, but i love my gas planes.
:)
question number two is what are must have upgrade parts to get befor i finish building the kit i would like to make the truck as strong as possible.
Well you all have a safe and fun new years :cheers:
Randy

LOL did you do a search on this... this thread is 2 years old..the last post was

4-30-2003

Oh and welcome to RCNT

Last edited:
Man, such an old thread. You should have started your own new one dude.

how heigh should i ride the xxx-nt when i race dirt and jump alot

how heigh should i put it when i race dirt and jump alot?

how heign should i ride my xxx-nt when i race dirt and jump alot?

i have a o.s. 12 and it runs great!! i really reccomend these engines.

Back