which rim do i have

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a dawg

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have rpm claw wheels on my tires and need new ones because one broke, but i can't remember if it is the standard of stable maxx wheels. how do i figure this out so i can replace my broken one?
also a good place to order them that gives reasonable shipping?(i live in alaska)

Last edited:
Do you have a pic? Don't forget rpm has a lifetime warranty, send it back to them and they will replace it for free.

i don't have a pick but is there any way i can measure it or anything like that to tell what it is? yeah i plan on sending it out but i can't wait to get driving again so i am going to order a new pair, that way i will have a spare.

Easiest way to judge I guess is just look at it. If its dished and sits way back then its a stable, if its not as dished, its a standerd. If its stable its deep dished.. Without a pic, its kinda hard to tell.. Its just the offsets that are different and in Rc'in that aint mesured that often.

it is sitting pretty far back. more then the center of the rim. it must be the stable maxx but i wasn't sure . thanks for the help guys.