Where to buy parts for a Sirio .23?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spill

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone know of any domestic (U.S.) retailers selling parts for the Sirio .23?

I need to pickup another standard plug button.. damaged mine by carelessly crossthreading a plug when in a hurry to change a plug out. \:

Thanks for any info.

Contact Bruce at rushrc. He sells the sirio and I'm pretty sure he can get the parts for it.

sorry to be a burden of bad news, but your gonna have a hell of a time trying to find parts for that engine. I've contacted Sirio and Trinity numerous times without reply. But if you are successful can you let me know?

I've posted this before, I'm about 99% sure that the RB Concepts .23 is the same mill, you might be able to go that route.

u check trinitys online store ? i bought a rebuild gasket kit for my old siro 21 from thri site

I think VB may be right. Check Ace-Hobbies.com and search for RB parts. It took me awhile to find what I needed, but they have the head for 37.00.

I'm glad you found one...did you try crispycrittershobbyshop? They sell rb stuff also.

vbgagnon said:
I've posted this before, I'm about 99% sure that the RB Concepts .23 is the same mill, you might be able to go that route.

I screwed up the brass fuel intake housing for the needle (in my Sirio .23), can I use one off the RB .23?

You can always try flea bay.
They have everything.

RustyBoltz07 said:
I screwed up the brass fuel intake housing for the needle (in my Sirio .23), can I use one off the RB .23?

I doubt you could find one of those on ebay... How did you mess it up?

.21Rc10GT said:
I doubt you could find one of those on ebay... How did you mess it up?

I loosened it to rotate the inlet and when I went to tighten it the brass piece snapped. Word of advise tighten using fingers

slothy said:
u check trinitys online store ? i bought a rebuild gasket kit for my old siro 21 from thri site

They don't have the .23 listed at all last I checked.

Also, I don't need the entire head. Just the standard button. Does the RB head not have a removable button?

Back