Where, oh where

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bifft it

RCTalk Addict
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Where oh where should my esc go? is there any reasons of why it cannot be mounted low in the chassis instead of really really high? normal mount position is right above the trannsmission where it can get beat to hell. Flux elc-6S is HUGE, unlike the Tekin RX8

here
IMG_2659.JPG

or here
IMG_2659.JPG

You can put it wherever it doesn't interfere with things. That spot looks perfect.

Whatever works best, but I'd probably opt for more weight up front.

Wherever it will fit. Personally, I'd probably look in to making some sort of tray that bolts on to the TVPs. :)

Away from rotating parts and out of the tires line of fire is where I go.

Agree with @WickedFog more towards the front to add for weight. 👍

Cool looking rig!! I like it

Judging by the power switch comment I think they may be junk like castles switch. Half of mine are missing it with the wires twisted.

Judging by the power switch comment I think they may be junk like castles switch. Half of mine are missing it with the wires twisted.
I've never had any issues with Tekin switches above and beyond what I've experienced with any other brand of ESC. 🤷‍♂️

I've never had any issues with Tekin switches above and beyond what I've experienced with any other brand of ESC. 🤷‍♂️
That's why I said judging by what he said and my experience. Tekin is on my list next year.

The switches on my Tekin stuff I have had hsve always been the simple slide switch. Never had any trouble with them.

they are so small and tiny..... the on/off switches i was talking about. the factory ESC had a wonderful on/off switch, but I couldnt remove it as it wen on my Flux HP to resell
I was wondering the same thing myself.

Your front tires are on backward, btw.
lol they always been on backwards, always will

Last edited:
Back