Where is nitroaddict?well, lets just say he had a little acident!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you did have a computer it would have prolly been taken too. Dirty bastards. Depending on how much leg work you want to do I would check the local pawn shops for your stuff. My buddy had his stereo equipment stolen a while back. A week later he decided to go to the pawn shop to look for a replacement and he found his gear. The police came and got a composite sketch. They did manage to catch the creep.

yep - wanna contribute to Error's "buy Nitroaddict a home computer fund"? lol

Originally posted by mcvickj
If you did have a computer it would have prolly been taken too. Dirty bastards. Depending on how much leg work you want to do I would check the local pawn shops for your stuff. My buddy had his stereo equipment stolen a while back. A week later he decided to go to the pawn shop to look for a replacement and he found his gear. The police came and got a composite sketch. They did manage to catch the creep.

Good thinking... i'm moving my big brother computer into the attic. No one will look there and i will have the recordings then.
The robbers should be sufficiently happy stealing my other eight computers in my computer room. (Hint: mostly P200 and PIII 450s, not worth a dime anymore on the market, but they still crunch my numbers sufficiently)

Thomas

Here's a couple of thought:

Security: Don't go with a computer/cam setup, it'll only get stolen if they get in. Do not booby trap your house, it's illegal in every state (except for Texas I think). Go to the pound, or the SPCA, and get the meanest craziest weiner dogs they have, and get all they have. Keeping them in line might be a problem, but they do the trick on bugalers.

The "get NA a friggin home computer" thing: I have an old AMD 400 that is perfect for surfing. Dirt cheap and a solid performer. High speed internet capable, but no modem. Will trade for a JR RS300 reciever.

Originally posted by mcvickj

yeah - the cops said for me to do that. thought i would stop by a few of them in the next couple of days. I still have to make another appt for a 2nd MRI, catch up with work, talk to my attorney, and file the auto repair claim against the other guys insurance. so I'm a lil busy at the moment

I gotta read the forums more often. Get well soon!!

EB

Dude so sorry to hear this. I was gone or I would have replied to this. I hope you are going to be ok. So sorry to hear about your car as I know you were stoked when you got it. If I can help in anyway let me know.

thanks bro - but ill be fine. wanna help - find a buyer from my ntc3 in the FS forum

Hey NA! I think I just found your weed wacker! it was in a pawn shop, I knew it was yours cus it had an OS15cv-r on it! I bought it for $50, but if any one is interested, I will not part it out! LOL,, just kiddin man,, anything you need, just call me! sorry to hear about the latest, mother&%^&&* thieves! and PLease dont sell the ntc3, you will be kickin yourself in the ass every day!, I know what went into that car, the time,money,body(s) painted, keep it!

LOL - thanks for the caring ear, nitromaniac.

Back