Where has Tunedpipe been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually lost a lot of interest in rc for the past year. However, I'm here all the time just to hang out with the friends I've made here.
It's normal for me to cycle through my hobbies. Recently, I got back into cycling, after about a 10 year hiatus. Same with rc. That's why I don't ever get rid of any of my toys.
I'm the same way. We did take all the bashers out a couple weeks ago with my nephew. He has 5 revo's now.
He loves them but I had to finally break down and give him some tools and told him, if you break it you fix it.
I was fixing all of them.
I'm leaning towards flying RCs again. I have yet to take out my new drone though.
I'm riding my bike as much as possible, just way out of shape right now.

Glad you survived man. You can't die until you get us some aerial footage with that DJI 😜

I hope you get some nice fishing weather. It went from vloudy, cold, windy, rainy here to sunny and hot. The sun feels like you're under a heat lamp outside now. I'm wondering where the hell Spring went.

Glad you survived man. You can't die until you get us some aerial footage with that DJI 😜

I hope you get some nice fishing weather. It went from vloudy, cold, windy, rainy here to sunny and hot. The sun feels like you're under a heat lamp outside now. I'm wondering where the hell Spring went.

We got spring for the first time in five years, and I don't wanna give it back!

Thanks bud, our weather hasn't been bad but strong wind the last few days.

I'm wondering where the hell Spring went.
Here in MD, its up and down. Mostly sunny here. For the next few days its low/mid 50s in the morning and high/low 60s/70s when I get out of school.
We had Winter, then Spring (False) Summer(False) and back to Spring again.
And that's why I was sick all weekend and this Monday-Wednesday

Went to the doctors Tuesday about me being sick and mental health.
Now I am taking stress gummies every morning before school (Mostly need it 10:30-11:20 because that's Algebra 1 class for me) And I found that putting like lofi music or beats from YouTube and having my headphones on helps me stay focused and less distracted when doing my school work so ill be doing that at home and getting my grades up. So I can go to the track this weekend (hopefully, I'm due for a trip down there) Can't put on lofi music in school sadly because they always have YouTube or Spotify blocked. But RCTalk and RCTech is unblocked? What a cool way to stay focused during school! 🤣

I did got through the firewall and unblocked most websites. But now the IT department figured out my hacking skills and they blocked the back door through the firewall. So that's nice.

Last edited:
I sure as heck don't miss the school days. I never was book smart so school was miserable for me.
I have a tough time with simple user manuals.

I'm good boys and girls. Just needed time away and been fighting a lung infection.
Haven't done any fishing, been to sick but went down to the reservoir this morning
and wouldn't ya know it, too damn windy to fish.
I hear the Crappie are biting though...:p
welcome back @Tunedpipe ! I was starting to miss you more and more!

Here in MD, its up and down. Mostly sunny here. For the next few days its low/mid 50s in the morning and high/low 60s/70s when I get out of school.
We had Winter, then Spring (False) Summer(False) and back to Spring again.
And that's why I was sick all weekend and this Monday-Wednesday

Went to the doctors Tuesday about me being sick and mental health.
Now I am taking stress gummies every morning before school (Mostly need it 10:30-11:20 because that's Algebra 1 class for me) And I found that putting like lofi music or beats from YouTube and having my headphones on helps me stay focused and less distracted when doing my school work so ill be doing that at home and getting my grades up. So I can go to the track this weekend (hopefully, I'm due for a trip down there) Can't put on lofi music in school sadly because they always have YouTube or Spotify blocked. But RCTalk and RCTech is unblocked? What a cool way to stay focused during school! 🤣

I did got through the firewall and unblocked most websites. But now the IT department figured out my hacking skills and they blocked the back door through the firewall. So that's nice.
Lol my buddy did that and got his computer whitelisted or blacklisted one of the two. He can’t even open google.

Back