Where can I find parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. It's always nice to be able to talk with people about what to do in these situations when said person isn't trying to sell you something! :hehe: I don't know anything about the flysky systems other than what I have heard here. I have heard that for the money, they are a tough system to beat. Good luck!

No worries. It's always nice to be able to talk with people about what to do in these situations when said person isn't trying to sell you something! :hehe: I don't know anything about the flysky systems other than what I have heard here. I have heard that for the money, they are a tough system to beat. Good luck!
Yeah it's great to be able to ask questions and get serious answer with out the if you buy this one well give you or buy this system and get this reciever for free...lol...

Yeah it's great to be able to ask questions and get serious answer with out the if you buy this one well give you or buy this system and get this reciever for free...lol...

i stopped going to one of the hobby shops i used to like as when i was getting parts or asked for advice they were always trying to sell me stuff i did not want or need

if you go the flysky route the receivers are also pretty cheap so if you fry one they cost next to nothing to replace

i use them on all the models i own now

i stopped going to one of the hobby shops i used to like as when i was getting parts or asked for advice they were always trying to sell me stuff i did not want or need

if you go the flysky route the receivers are also pretty cheap so if you fry one they cost next to nothing to replace

i use them on all the models i own now
@craig911 nothing worse than them trying to get you stuff when you don't want/need it..... but as for the skyfly they look quite good but I'm more of an old school kinda guy looking for twin stick controllers as can't get used to the new style trigger and wheel ones lol.....

they make a CT6b that uses sticks it's a 6 channel transmitter you do have to connect it up to your computer to set it up though

I'm pretty sure Futaba makes a twin stick 2.4 system but the name alone will be pushing you out of the 'low dollar' mark. One of the best names in RC radio tho.