wheel mounting advice.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didnt but a showt STRAUT pass down the road shouldnt hurt and will help me determine if i want to widen my track and i know what you guys where thinking i put the nut int the wheel and used the wheel as the wrench and help the hun with a wrench. what i ment by i didnt no wut u ment by that i was talking to 4u2nv because i thought he was just trying to be mean not just wondering.

Please use complete words and a spell check if necessary.

Please use complete words and a spell check if necessary.

i didnt plan on runnig it a few strait passes down the road shouldnt hurt much of anything and if they do i need new rims anyway. lol. and doing this will help me determine if i want to widen my track. also i know what you guys where thinking with the bolting up the wheel issue. what i did was put the nut in the wheel and used the wheel as the wrench and held the hub with a wrench. the i didnt no wut u ment by that was directed at 4u2nv. because i thought he was just trying to be mean by basically calling me stupid but then he told me he was just wondering not trying to be hatefull.

Last edited:
i didnt plan on runnig it a few strait passes down the road shouldnt hurt much of anything and if they do i need new rims anyway. lol. and doing this will help me determine if i want to widen my track. also i know what you guys where thinking with the bolting up the wheel issue. what i did was put the nut in the wheel and used the wheel as the wrench and held the hub with a wrench. the i didnt no wut u ment by that was directed at 4u2nv. because i thought he was just trying to be mean by basically calling me stupid but then he told me he was just wondering not trying to be hatefull.

I am in no way intending this to be demeaning or mean-spirited in any way, shape or form, but I am completely unable to understand what it is you are saying. The I'm "slang" and general lack of grammar is confusing me. Would you mind, terribly, taking another shot at this explanation? If not, I respect your decision, but it is difficult to follow your thought process when it appears as one run-on sentence.

Good luck with the wheels! I'm guessing you're going to try them out?

Complete words..much better! Now try using capital letters and punctuation! You will get a better response to your posts :)

what i did was put the nut in the wheel and used the wheel as the wrench and held the hub with a wrench.

It's a little clearer now, you will need to check your wheels very often, IMO they will come loose before long....but I've been wrong before.

I am in no way intending this to be demeaning or mean-spirited in any way, shape or form, but I am completely unable to understand what it is you are saying. The I'm "slang" and general lack of grammar is confusing me. Would you mind, terribly, taking another shot at this explanation? If not, I respect your decision, but it is difficult to follow your thought process when it appears as one run-on sentence.

Good luck with the wheels! I'm guessing you're going to try them out?

sure. i didnt plan on runnig it with the wheels like that but a few strait passes down the road shouldnt hurt much of anything. ,and if it does thats life and i was planning on a new set of rims anyway. doing this (test run) will help me determine if i want to widen my track on my buggy or if its just a waste. also what i did to bolt up the wheels was put the nut in the wheel hex slot and turned the wheel while holding the hub with a wrench. the "i didnt no wut u ment by that" was directed at 4u2nv, because i thought he was just trying to be mean by basically calling me stupid, but then he told me he was just wondering if i was really serious, not trying to be hatefull. there you go maybe that helps i was in a rush before. If you need me to do it again i have no problem with that.

Last edited: