Whats the worst Thang to Bite you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntpoof

Whats Up Doc?
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
I have been bitten by to many Spiders to count..Close to the worst was a Goupe of Hobo spiders. they did this to me in 36 hours..had a Brown recluse bite my left wrist left a hole behind after 2 weeks the hole stayed 2 years. then did some at home fix and got it to stop eating me...foot healed up in about 2 months..

Attachments

• 20 days after hobo spider bites.jpg
    20 days after hobo spider bites.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 1,140
Stung on the lip by a bumble bee. Swelled up like a football!

A neighbor's dog. Ten stitches' worth.

sounds like some bad bites .. sorry I had to lol at 1...

I use to work in the bee's years ago ,use to get stung a lot ,out pulling honey wasn't bad ,but going at night an loading
them to a new location back years ago with out a forklift was a pain in the butt ,at night they didn't fly ,they crawled in
which they got up under your veil an every where that your clothing has an opening!

Never been seriously bitten by anything ,however ,one time ,I had caught a case of scabbies & a case of chiggers!...:cool:

I have been bitten by to many Spiders to count..Close to the worst was a Goupe of Hobo spiders. they did this to me in 36 hours..had a Brown recluse bite my left wrist left a hole behind after 2 weeks the hole stayed 2 years. then did some at home fix and got it to stop eating me...foot healed up in about 2 months..
The worst thing to bite me besides a dog I’ve rescued was a rattlesnake, thank God for a glancing strike and not a hard one, still the shots were painful at best lol

You absolutely MUST start wearing pants when you go outside.
both times it was while I was camping and they crawled inside my sleeping bag. but I will give your advice some consideration. Speaking of wearing pants, I think you know where I'm going with that so I'll leave it there :stick:

Lions , and Tigers , and Bears ....Oh My, I don’t think we’re in Kansas any more Toto
Been bitten by a few dozen snakes..none poisoned thankfully. Black racer bite to the lip hurt the most..water snake bites pretty nasty too. Got bit bu a chipmunk when I was 5..shouldn't have picked it up. Yellow jacket sting to eye sucked..couldn't see for a week. Never should have stepped on that white face hornet nest 2 miles into the woods..didnt know I could run so fast! My gravely snowblower bit me the worst though..degloved 4 fingers..lost the tip of one..a few surgeries and steel rods later almost as good as new!

I had my 12 foot Burmese python clamp down on my elbow, hundreds of curved razor sharp teeth imbedded in my arm. It bled like hell and took a bit of work to get her to let go. Also ran over an underground yellow jacket nest with a lawn mower. By the time I could run back to the house I had been stung too many times to count. Both totally sucked for completely different reasons lol. I have been bitten by dozens of snakes in my life though, thankfully none venemous.

I'm so glad I live in England the only things I've been bitten by are dogs, my boa and a few motorbikes

I’ve bitten By a Vauxhal Calibra 16v. Spent more on Repairs than it cost to buy. ?

3 ticks 17 Leeches and 5 fish hooks in the same day. There were 3 other people with me (withing 4 feet at most times ) but nothing got them

I got bitten by this stinking hobby and I got it bad! I can't stop researching and wrenching. My wife cut me off from purchasing new equipment. Does anyone know of a bank that gives loans on RC products? I only need about $10,000.