Whats the worst Thang to Bite you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got bit on the leg from my Baja exhaust pipe yesterday, does that count?:(

My shaper bit me pretty good
20171025_123719.jpg

A dog with rabies. Had to get shots of pure fire in my gut every day for a month. This was late 70s before the easier, less painful vaccines came out.

The bite was nothing compared to the cure.

I guess my vettes side pipes biting my leg doesn't count,

My experences seem pretty whimpy compaired to those here, thanks bob for that chilling image,

I'm allergic to most stings, i was about 3 a wasp or some type nailed my cheek, i got rushed to the base hospital, I'm 57 in sept and i still remember it,
But my dad told me it was serious like scared them.

A few years back a honey bee nails my jaw line, wife removed the stinger,
I still have a lump,

Insect stings suck but for painful bites my worse was my grandmothers squirrel monkey,
It was angry scared and bit up and down my right arm small mouth, like human but with fangs, it really hurt bad but i do not know why,

Right up there was an Amazon parrot, he grabbed my left wrist right down to crunching bone, blood pouring,
He just hung there flapping and clamping, the pain was cenobyte level,
I ran him under a shower to get him to let go.

What makes this more fun i suffer nervious problems and panic attacks.

Ooooo ???

I have a couple egg shaped scars on my leg from the header on my honda 100cc street bike from when I was a kid. Don't ride a motorcycle with shorts on kids... for more reasons than one. Ever have a bee fly up your shorts at 60mph? Yeah, that's awesome!

Asp sting. One of the most painful stings in the world.

My experences seem pretty whimpy compaired to those here, thanks bob for that chilling image,

I'm allergic to most stings, i was about 3 a wasp or some type nailed my cheek, i got rushed to the base hospital, I'm 57 in sept and i still remember it,
But my dad told me it was serious like scared them.

A few years back a honey bee nails my jaw line, wife removed the stinger,
I still have a lump,

Insect stings suck but for painful bites my worse was my grandmothers squirrel monkey,
It was angry scared and bit up and down my right arm small mouth, like human but with fangs, it really hurt bad but i do not know why,

Right up there was an Amazon parrot, he grabbed my left wrist right down to crunching bone, blood pouring,
He just hung there flapping and clamping, the pain was cenobyte level,
I ran him under a shower to get him to let go.

What makes this more fun i suffer nervious problems and panic attacks.

You should probably stay away from insects and animals. just a suggestion.

So, how was the monkey and parrot stew?

I was on a tire swing that had a yellowjacket nest inside of it and hundreds of Yellowjackets swarmed around me. Amazingly, I only got 3 stings.

Hand a portugues ManO'war tenticles attach to my leg while I was scuba diving in late 79 every now n then for over a year the pain would return

DAMN, @BobP !!! That's brutal!
I guess there's no sense in me telling about the time I got bitten by a mosquito.
I hear some of those Northern mosquitoes can carry a person off. I'm certainly glad to hear you're going to be okay though

I MIGHT be okay. I'm not out of the woods yet. If I hadn't gone INTO the woods this would never have happened.
if you see that you're just not going to make it then go ahead and send me all your RC and I'll take care of them for you ;)