Whats the worst Thang to Bite you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I know where to go for my next family picnic… with the dogs of course.
Just remember to duck when you hear something like a B-52 heading towards you....

Have you ever taken a fogger into a cloud of mosquitos? It is very satisfying. We used to do that when I lived in Northern California. You can a lot of mosquito clouds while walking along an irrigation ditch.

I used to see the mosquito trucks that would drive around the neighbor hood spraying 4 the bugs.....haven't seen that since the late 70's then moved away came back 21 years later walked down by a local creek(kinda frank in poet canal)now I walked a path i knew 30 years b4 to see signs saying habitat restoration project..but I now see eagles ,turkey vultures and many other birds.. best bird I seen was a crested wax wing.. with mate.
1598549260186.png
(dint know we had those ever) .just rambling..

I used to see the mosquito trucks that would drive around the neighbor hood spraying 4 the bugs.....haven't seen that since the late 70's then moved away came back 21 years later walked down by a local creek(kinda frank in poet canal)now I walked a path i knew 30 years b4 to see signs saying habitat restoration project..but I now see eagles ,turkey vultures and many other birds.. best bird I seen was a crested wax wing.. with mate. View attachment 123193(dint know we had those ever) .just rambling..

Pretty bird. Do those taste like chicken?

I do be leave they are a protected bird. chicken only tastes like chicken...I've herd many things taste like chicken NOPE.. thats why I'm doing the 6 hour run to iva's there n back....
http://www.ivaschickendinners.com/

Last winter my custom built half finished crawler bite my girlfriend. Btw everyone was drunk and I let a friend drive it 12 pounds of awd
IMG_20201129_095901118~2.jpg

I got bit by 575VAC not too long ago. That’ll get your attention, LOL!

I had my 12 foot Burmese python clamp down on my elbow, hundreds of curved razor sharp teeth imbedded in my arm. It bled like hell and took a bit of work to get her to let go. Also ran over an underground yellow jacket nest with a lawn mower. By the time I could run back to the house I had been stung too many times to count. Both totally sucked for completely different reasons lol. I have been bitten by dozens of snakes in my life though, thankfully none venemous.

My worst fear is underground wasps etc. I got swarmed above ground so much, I'm getting good at finding and clearing them in hedges.

As a child I pissed at a park by a lake outdoors, on the head of a black racer.
I also ran outdoors and stepped on one barefoot. In 2010 I was blazing a trail on a kawasaki 450 when I encountered another. Blocked the trail a good 10 feet long and atleast 6 or 7 inches diameter. Told the local and he said more then likely poisoness. I clutch the front end up and tossed him behind towards my buddy. This was at lake mary jane.

I had been in swarms of flying insects, hitting my glasses and head sounded like a gopro in a sealed plastic housing.

Been lucky to escape those. I did get bit by a german shwpard on my knee in my neighborhood. 2 teeth got above my knee, my phone blocked the rest.

Then we have all the cats and dogs growing up. Cats win.

At work I did get something on me in 2012. I itched for 2 or 3 weeks. When I scratched it spread, when I stopped the spread went down, but still had red spots and main itchy spots.

Attachments

• 20191106_123430(0).jpg
    20191106_123430(0).jpg
    589 KB · Views: 23
Used to work on the Chesapeake bay pulling crabs.
A blue crab can give a nasty pinch.
The Mosquitoes on the eastern shore are the stuff of legends.
They form clouds and kill horses.

Attachments

• 44674168-B83A-431D-8145-9D31A187B215.jpeg
    44674168-B83A-431D-8145-9D31A187B215.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 17
Used to work on the Chesapeake bay pulling crabs.
A blue crab can give a nasty pinch.
The Mosquitoes on the eastern shore are the stuff of legends.
They form clouds and kill horses.
Florida mosquithoes are like the cockcoach. The city decided to spray 4 times in 10 weeks. I'm still getting bit. I'm goona look into gettinc bats.

I bought my wife a bat house as a gift kinda gag but she wanted it .it hung on the side of the house for years. One day I moved it to paint and it had bats in it. I screamed like a little girl. 😝

My worst fear is underground wasps etc. I got swarmed above ground so much, I'm getting good at finding and clearing them in hedges.

I ran over and underground nest of yellow jackets with a lawnmower, they came ripping out their hole, I screamed for my sons to get in the house, thank God they listened for once lol, they were little. I was stung about 15 times by the time I could get inside.