Whats the worst Thang to Bite you?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran over and underground nest of yellow jackets with a lawnmower, they came ripping out their hole, I screamed for my sons to get in the house, thank God they listened for once lol, they were little. I was stung about 15 times by the time I could get inside.
Did the exact same thing. Worst bunch of bee stings I ever had. Couldn't count em all. I was stung everywhere.

Worst bite though was when I was delivering newspapers as a kid. 9 years old. Big Getman Sheppard came charging. I ran and he took a chunk out of my butt. I turned around and beat the crap out of him and he ran off. Last time I ever ran from a dog.

AKA the "what did you break today" thread, the bathroom scales bit my middle toe.:(

Every thing that ever bit me died. Except for a little Shetland sheepdog in Ohio. I was riding my bike to get the stuff out on my car I had just totaled and he got me right on the calf. 4 hours latter I was in the ER because my calf was twice as big as it was supposed to be and turning colors around the bitemark.

It was a hell of a day.

Hmmmm, been bit by a snake, but that wasn't so bad, stung on the lip by a wasp, swelled up and touched the tip of my nose. Bit in the amrpit by a spider.

The worst was a bite by a black lab when I was three, he bit me in the face, inside my lip and inside my eyelid. Apparently it took 6 people to restrain me while got got a series of rabies shots.

I ran over and underground nest of yellow jackets with a lawnmower, they came ripping out their hole, I screamed for my sons to get in the house, thank God they listened for once lol, they were little. I was stung about 15 times by the time I could get inside.
I bet you extracted some revenge! Honret killer or gasoline both work really well :)

The worst thing that ever bit me was a German Shepard guard dog. when I was a kid. I went to work with my dad and the guard dog they kept in the fenced in compound attacked me. Still have a tooth scar on my arm and he ripped the bottom part of my right ear off. They had to sew it back on. Still have a scar from that too. I've been stung a few times but the times I've been stung by various hornets that can sting multiple times it was only one at a time so I think the most I got stung was 3 or 4 times. I did have a bee hit me and sting me in the neck once when I was riding my motorcycle and in the side of the face one random time when it just happened to fly in through my window and hit me square in the side of the face while I was driving down the freeway. I've also been bit by a snake once but it was non poisonous and it wasn't that big of a snake so it wasn't to bad.

I mean what are the odds of getting stung in the face by a bee while driving down the highway? Some people hit the lotto, others get stung in the face...figures 🤷‍♂️
🤣

I mean what are the odds of getting stung in the face by a bee while driving down the highway? Some people hit the lotto, others get stung in the face...figures 🤷‍♂️
🤣
I got stung in the throat in the f250 going to work. That was the first time I didnt get a hive or swelling. Had to pull the stinger out. On atvs, bikes, bicycles only nats.