Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
636E3E28-204D-4FA2-AF0A-A096D87933C1.jpeg

Steak omelet

I'm honestly thinking Mexican for Friday or Saturday night. We have a great place near us in Springfield. I'm asking for both of those things.
Great! You'll be disappointed if you don't. I hope you like them both. If you have a Sweetooth like I do, you'll fall in love overnight.

Everytime Horchata comes around here it's always said with an h.🫠🤪
😂 I was pronouncing it incorrectly when I first became acquainted with the drink. Then I found out that the pronunciation is as the link I gave above. Hey, it's a free country so far. You can pronounce Horchata any way you wish!!!! 🤪

Great! You'll be disappointed if you don't. I hope you like them both. If you have a Sweetooth like I do, you'll fall in love overnight.

😂 I was pronouncing it incorrectly when I first became acquainted with the drink. Then I found out that the pronunciation is as the link I gave above. Hey, it's a free country so far. You can pronounce Horchata any way you wish!!!! 🤪
Jorchata....there, now you can pronounce it the gringo way! 😉

Love me some Chicken Fried Steak! CrackerBarrel does a pretty decent job with that.
I don't go there often, but when I do I always get the Uncle Hershey's with fried catfish. Mmm mmm

Today is national doctors day. So, the hospital served up a free breakfast. No, I'm not a doctor, but after +20 years here, felt I deserved free food.
Admin and doctors serving the food knows me, but they didn't hesitate to serve me 🙂
20240329_074423.jpg

I totally get it. I've ridden through two states in a quest for French Toast. 200 something miles. Would leave the house at 5:00am on a Sunday and get home around noon. Digging that burrito though.
Not sure if you're into Raisins, but. One day, while feeling creative, I had some homemade Raisin Bread from the bread maker in the bread cupboard. I thought - "Hey what would this taste like as French Toast?" It was delicious. Made it for my sister once and she loved it and she makes it all the time now. If you've not made or had French Toast made with Raisin Bread, give it a try sometime?!?!?!? 😎🧇

When I'm feeling in a hurry, and I don't feel like cookin' I find myself at a place called Teriyaki Madness. "SPICY CHICKEN TERIYAKI" my favorite!

Last edited:
I don't go there often, but when I do I always get the Uncle Hershey's with fried catfish. Mmm mmm

Today is national doctors day. So, the hospital served up a free breakfast. No, I'm not a doctor, but after +20 years here, felt I deserved free food.
Admin and doctors serving the food knows me, but they didn't hesitate to serve me 🙂
View attachment 186739
Well deserved, and thanks for working in the hospital setting.

Back