Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully it's a scx24!
Nah, just this lame-o..
Screenshot_20240329_224402.jpg

Yeah, even at 2 for $6 for those fof sandwiches is too high for me. Arby's sometimes has theirs 2 for $6, and those are real fish sandwiches. I like the fof, but here they are way to expensive for what they are. It should be a value menu item.

Yeah, even at 2 for $6 for those fof sandwiches is yoo high for me. Arby's sometimes has theirs 2 for $6, and those are real fish sandwiches. I like the fof, but here they are way to expensive for what they are. It should be a value menu item.

If I buy a FOF, I prefer Arby's. Way better. Especially at 2 for $6. I can go buy Gorton's patties and make a better one at home than McDonalds.

I can make an even better one with perch or walleye filets. If I have some or not being lazy.

Your just jealous I got merchandise after me. šŸ¤”šŸ˜
True dat šŸ˜†

Yeah, even at 2 for $6 for those fof sandwiches is too high for me. Arby's sometimes has theirs 2 for $6, and those are real fish sandwiches. I like the fof, but here they are way to expensive for what they are. It should be a value menu item.
If I buy a FOF, I prefer Arby's. Way better. Especially at 2 for $6. I can go buy Gorton's patties and make a better one at home than McDonalds.

I can make an even better one with perch or walleye filets. If I have some or not being lazy.
I haven't had Arby's, but I've had Popeye's, Wendy's, and BK. All 3 looked a lot better than the FOF, but the FOF wins it for me in the flavor dept.
Everybody's taste buds are different, so...

Last edited:
I haven't had Arby's, but I've had Popeye's, Wendy's, and BK. All 3 looked a lot better than the FOF, but the FOF wins it for me in the flavor dept.
I've tried all of those. Try Arby's. If you feel the same, your taste buds are screwed up. Lol.

I prefer the fof to those as well.

I never had a glass like that. Why temp fate? šŸ˜ . I can't even smell beer anymore. Just smells bad to me. But I did like my brown and tan. šŸ’„

Back