Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20240115_191120_resized.jpg

@WickedFog as to our previous discussion on Grape Nuts. I picked up a box, and treated it like overnight oats. I added: milk, peach yogurt, blueberries, coconut flakes, chia, super green powder, and honey.
I'm eating it, as I'm typing this post. Its not bad. I don't love it, but I also don't hate it. And while I often eat overnight oats, I don't love that either. I eat it to fill the belly and for the health benefits. I suppose I'll treat GN the same way.

@WickedFog as to our previous discussion on Grape Nuts. I picked up a box, and treated it like overnight oats. I added: milk, peach yogurt, blueberries, coconut flakes, chia, super green powder, and honey.
I'm eating it, as I'm typing this post. Its not bad. I don't love it, but I also don't hate it. And while I often eat overnight oats, I don't love that either. I eat it to fill the belly and for the health benefits. I suppose I'll treat GN the same way.
That sounds good. But I like it warm with butter and cinnamon and sugar or honey.

Back