Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just silly, have you tasted those people?
I'm weak! 💀

I have heard humans taste like pork.
They taste like sad tears...

I like Jif myself but Ill eat skippy, or most other brands too. I love peanut butter. Jelly, not so much...

For fish, smoked milkfish is my jam!

Giant chef salad: romaine lettuce, carrots, onions, cukes, tomatoes, ham, colby cheese, eggs, 1000 island dressing.
Sooo good!!!!!
Sooo stuffed!!!!!
20240112_191550.jpg

Giant chef salad: romaine lettuce, carrots, onions, cukes, tomatoes, ham, colby cheese, eggs, 1000 island dressing.
Sooo good!!!!!
Sooo stuffed!!!!!
View attachment 178870
I don't eat salad to be healthy. There's usually every thing in there but the kitchen sink. It's a meal! Sometimes I crave all those veggies. Lol
Jambalaya, Chicken, shrimp, andouille, okra, peppers and onion. Too yummy. :cool: View attachment 178872
I hate you right now. Lol. Don't have everything to make it, and I'm not driving in a snow storm to get it. Grrr.

But I did grab a ham steak on my break. Gonna make that split pea soup while hibernating.

Well I'm kinda hoping @Tunedpipe has plenty more good years in him before we pounce.
I plan on sticking around for awhile but I'm going to haunt this place when I kick the bucket.:D
Unfortunately my COPD has went into overdrive the last couple of days. :(

Where did you find those? Get a shopping cart full of em, ship them over to me, haven't seen bacon cheez it before :eek: 1.41!?!? Thats soooo cheap!

No I'm not. 😅

Like I stated at the Walmart down the road. Bought the last 4. Don't plan to share. Lol.
LMK if they are good or not
If they are not good, try to add some old bay on it, if you can find it near you.

LIMITED TIME!?!?!? Thats too sad.
Alright, I cracked one open before dinner. Meh. It's a Cheezit! Does it taste like bacon? Not as much as I had hoped. But, they won't go to waste. If I get tired of them, there's three grandsons that will scarf them down. Lol.

Last edited:
They aren't as cute as they used to be, one hates me and the other is bat chit crazy.
You can almost look at the pic and guess which one is which.
Kayla on the left has the same look on here face, forever hating the world and Carie on the right has the same look today.
Looking away is if I don't exist. True story. To this day, I have no clue why. Heart breaking but true.
"My dad says your a joke and I don't have to listen to you " is the vibe I get from them. It's a line from a movie.

Sorry to hear that. Family is like that more often it seems these days. The way I would look at it is when I die it may hurt them. They may then realize.

Back