Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will
I am desperate for sleep during the school year
After this I will take a nap after this.
View attachment 178696
That is one giant cheese ball
View attachment 178697
Is that parmesan cheese on your pizza?
Tonight Show Nbc GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
:hehe:

One can of sardines with a pepperoni grilled cheese. PBJ for dessert. Still hungry, so I'm munching on some Saltines right now.....while watching The Big Bang Theory
Dude, I thought you were a fisherman, quit eating the bait and go catch something!

episode 14 GIF

One can of sardines with a pepperoni grilled cheese. PBJ for dessert. Still hungry, so I'm munching on some Saltines right now.....while watching The Big Bang Theory

Oh, man. Pepperoni grilled cheese is the shiznit! Dip that in some tomato soup. Where's the drooling emoji?

I make my own pepperoni with our venison. So I experiment. One of my favorites is garlic texas toast, pizza sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Put it all together and bake it like a tuna melt. Your own little pizza.... but on steroids. Lol. :hungry:

#1 That jar cost $7.79. #2 where do you get a can of sardines for $1? 🤣

Beach Cliff brand is sold all over my area at 99 cents a tin.
View attachment 178735

Get those and smoked oysters at the dollar tree. The buck and a quarter tree now. SOB's.

Made some Ramen carbonara tonight. Yes, your standard recipe with Ramen noodles. Play with your food. Live a little. Didn't think it was picture worthy. Plus, I was starving and burned my mouth eating it. Lol.

Now I want sardines. 🤣
You can have all of mine! :happy:

I like to use King's Hawaiian rolls, split in half, with some marinara, pepperoni, and mozzarella shoved in between, then baked... makes a great sandwich.

Oh, and do yourselves a favor and try a grilled pimento cheese sandwich. :thumbs-up:

Nuts (almost empty now)
20240110_134400.jpg
today my teacher told me that I'd actually get a 10/10 for the math test but she didn't like my handwriting so she gave me a 9/10🤦‍♂️

Back