Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it wasn't because I'm sick I'd never buy this again. Entire 2023 I didn't buy anything at this school because prices kept going up. It appears my $0.66 noodles in 2020 that they sold are now worth $3 with hardly any meat and they don't heat it as much as before.View attachment 178676the school also stopped selling tea😔
You need this $30 travel size percolator from Amazon. Then just pack your own noodles and tea.
Screenshot_20240109-083426_Amazon Shopping.jpg

YES
3 hour early dismissal today
For the heavy rain and winds. We aint gettin no snow, like we have been for the past 7 years.
Good thing I don't need to do that state testing poop today. It will just get post poned. Going home and going back to sleep today.
Also, no unneeded testing for me today.
You need this $30 travel size percolator from Amazon. Then just pack your own noodles and tea.
View attachment 178677
Not going to comment on that new target stantly cup thingy

Last edited:
YES
For the heavy rain and winds. We aint gettin no snow, like we have been for the past 7 years.
Good thing I don't need to do that state testing poop today. It will just get post poned. Going home and going back to sleep today.

Not going to comment on that new target stantly cup thingy
Did you not see the pizza tots I shared for ya? They weren't as good as I'd hoped, but not bad. Maybe I'll try fries next time.

Did you not see the pizza tots I shared for ya? They weren't as good as I'd hoped, but not bad. Maybe I'll try fries next time.
Just did
Probably skipped over it. I was in a rush this morning.
Now we need pizza fries
I dont get it. What's your issue with that "cup", exactly?
Idk. I don't understand the whole thing about that special target cup.
Its not the one that you posted.
But.
Idk the whole thing tho
But I watched a reel and they got to target at 1 am to wait in line for 8 hours to get a cup.
I think its because its a limited edition pink color.

YES
Nice👍👍 as I'm sick I won't have to go to PE tomorrow, obviously I'll skip mentor lesson also🤣 And as the last 2 lessons are cancelled I'm only left with 65 minutes of math😁 the vacation of my teachers finally ended and now they gotta calculate my grades. 8.4 for economy and 9 for math. Barely got a sufficient for English but let's not talk about that lol, 23/50 points

We all should technically pass engligh. We speak it. But they don't really teach english in english.
In english, its about reading, writing, and doing essays in english. Not spanish, or french. In english.

But.
Idk the whole thing tho
But I watched a reel and they got to target at 1 am to wait in line for 8 hours to get a cup.
Dude, I have no idea of whatever Target cup you're referring to. The cup I posted is a travel, plug-in percolator/kettle. In other words, it boils water.

Just did
Probably skipped over it. I was in a rush this morning.
Now we need pizza fries

But.
Idk the whole thing tho
I missed it? I got ocean front property in Arizona for sale. 🤣🤣 I'm a yeti man myself.

One can of sardines with a pepperoni grilled cheese. PBJ for dessert. Still hungry, so I'm munching on some Saltines right now.....while watching The Big Bang Theory

Back