Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night we had slow cooked lamb shanks, with a cranberry glaze. Roasted in the BBQ. 😋
Mashed potatoes, steamed beans, broccolini, carrots and corn on the cob.
Mrs. Doom likes lamb, me not so much, you just made her jealous.

Last night we had slow cooked lamb shanks, with a cranberry glaze. Roasted in the BBQ. 😋
Mashed potatoes, steamed beans, broccolini, carrots and corn on the cob.
Lamb shanks are one of my favorite foods! When, the wife and I, ever get out to San Diego, California, we always try to get to this one particular Persian restaurant that has outstanding food. I always get the lamb shank!

Last edited:
16 inches of snow here, had to break down and buy sausage ,egg , and cheese sandwiches. Then go out to snow blow the deck, and around the generator.
20240108_080352_resized.jpg

The only thing in my fridge right now is diet breakfast. :cry:
Years ago, I had an egg white and black bean burrito with a little cheddar cheese and onions. Pretty healthy, and it was actually pretty tasty.

I think I'm going to make some egg WicMuffins for breaky today, with Canadian bacon, egg, and cheese. Might even toss some raspberry jam and peanut butter on there 🤪

Just my normal small stir fry breakfast for me but it's paying off. It's amazing how much easier it is to breath when I lose, 8 lbs. so far.

It was! I love trying different chili oils and crisp. Been obsessed with these. They have several with Asian flavors.

View attachment 178600
Where did you get this? Id like to try it.

The only thing in my fridge right now is diet breakfast. :cry:
No breakfast for j00! Just the diet! hehehehehehe

Last nights dinner. It was a sausage pizza but I doctored it up with pepperoni and mushrooms :)
20240107_140301.jpg

Where did you get this? Id like to try it.

No breakfast for j00! Just the diet! hehehehehehe

Last nights dinner. It was a sausage pizza but I doctored it up with pepperoni and mushrooms :)
View attachment 178608
Looks a lot better than the one you had delivered! :happy:

Back