Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I can tell that just by looking at it. You needed to, at the very least, triple the bacon 🙂

Yesterday, I cleaned the deck and the patio furniture, and washed away the pollen and crude. Today, I get to enjoy lunch outside on all the cleanliness.
Same burrito I'd made last night, and a large bowl of edamame.View attachment 167014

Dude, why are you Corn Pops green? Where's the milk?

I’m back at the Salami on wheat lunches. 🫤
37262DE6-750C-42AD-A7D4-D64205667521.jpeg

Tomorrow I’m going to A&W for a burger tho. 😊

I look down at my toes and thank the good Lord above, I still have all ten because I gave up that crap.
I cheat once in a while though.:p
I did too. But a Dutch on an empty stomach got me doing stupid things. But I'm going on a diet. My junk food money is going to a drag car.

I tossed 2 zingers and the candy bar I gave to the lady next door. My tooth started hurting to the point I thought about drilling from the outside in.

Wow. I haven’t had A&W in probably 10 plus years. They all disappeared from my area.
Pulled pork night.

View attachment 167033
The only one in my area became a Popeye's about10 years ago.

That plate looks tasty!

I whipped up a simple, yet delicious large batch of beef stew. Sided with fresh Parisian bread.
Dessert was a super sweet cantaloupe!
20230608_185141.jpg

The only one in my area became a Popeye's about10 years ago.

That plate looks tasty!

I whipped up a simple, yet delicious large batch of beef stew. Sided with fresh Parisian bread.
Dessert was a super sweet cantaloupe!View attachment 167034
That's winter food ya goober! change the page on your calendar. :p Looks good!

You are the king. Beef stew is so good. Been cold here in Maine. Good weather for stew.
That's exactly why I was craving hot stew today.

That's winter food ya goober! change the page on your calendar. :p Looks good!
The last several days have barely made it out of the 60's. A couple more days before the temp starts climbing again. Unseasonably cool temps for June. I actually love this!

Last edited:
Back