Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Motor Company Grill after church for a perfect medium farm burger. For those that don't know, a farm burger is a beef patty with bacon, and fried egg on top. It's called a farm burger, because all the animals on the farm contribute to it.

9qXVUUd.jpg

Also tried this deliciousness

0MKDbl2.jpg

Cool little local joint, true malts, and period correct music too

BbEBHOX.jpg

Then a bunch of errands including driving through a hail storm to go pick up a chair that she found in BFE nowhere LOL. Then El Charro for dinner. She had her usual Hawaiian Fajitas, and me my Chili Colorado that I love.

XqVvKTC.jpg

Ep22vWO.jpg

Motor Company Grill after church for a perfect medium farm burger. For those that don't know, a farm burger is a beef patty with bacon, and fried egg on top. It's called a farm burger, because all the animals on the farm contribute to it.

9qXVUUd.jpg
We call it a breakfast burger around my parts. Add fresh avocado to it and I call it my typical, preferred burger.

9qXVUUd.jpg

Also tried this deliciousness

0MKDbl2.jpg

Cool little local joint, true malts, and period correct music too

BbEBHOX.jpg

Then a bunch of errands including driving through a hail storm to go pick up a chair that she found in BFE nowhere LOL. Then El Charro for dinner. She had her usual Hawaiian Fajitas, and me my Chili Colorado that I love.

XqVvKTC.jpg

Ep22vWO.jpg
And it still says mooooo

And it still says mooooo
I grew up in a house where every meat was cooked extremely well done. As an adult, once I discovered how much better meat can be when not over-cooked, I've never looked back. Don't want any medium chicken though. LOL

I grew up in a house where every meat was cooked extremely well done. As an adult, once I discovered how much better meat can be when not over-cooked, I've never looked back. Don't want any medium chicken though. LOL
For beef, its gotta be medium rare. I like my pork and chicken done a little more for safety reasons but I hate tough meat

For beef, its gotta be medium rare. I like my pork and chicken done a little more for safety reasons but I hate tough meat
I like beef rare ,like eating a buffalo tung, warm and bloody. But that's just me. Sounds bad, but it's so good that way for me.

You can cook chicken nice and medium safely if you hold it there for an hour.

3128E1D2-14B2-4317-B978-75C2328F3EC0.png

I used to pull my smoked chicken breasts off between 150-155 and it was so juicy. Haven’t made them in an offset since I got my master built gravity/chimney smoker though. Even then I usually just do it in the skillet and oven these days after a nice dry brining.

You won't believe if I told you. Sam's Club.They are pricey. $2 a piece, But they are really good with coffee, my wife. Or tea for me.
They are 2 good.
I'm assuming your wife likes them with coffee and you like them with tea. The first few times I read it I think I misunderstood you. 🙃🫠🤣.

Back