Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to eat 2 hotdogs and a pb&j.

View attachment 162093
Gotta love grranimals though. I wish I could have a lap dog, but I'd want another Husky. And they get a bit big for cuddles 🤪 I had one when I was a kid. If I was outside, he was right there with me.

Made Breydon some French toast and sausage links for breakfast. Topped it with that cinnamin toast crunch spread 😋

Currently making some rice pudding for a snack for later. Added raisins and some banana to it. Think I'm going to cook me up another chicken quesadilla.

Okay, you caught me. Gummy candy is one of my weaknesses. Coke bottles, blue sharks... only one brand of gummy bears comes in this house ;):
View attachment 161380
Grabbed a big ole bag today at the grocery store. They are good, but no where near crack-like-addictive as Albanese', imo. Certainly healthier than the Albanese.
20230320_162229.jpg

I'm sorry but I have too. :D😂🤣
Well atleast they are gluten free and fat free. Atleast they are more of the healthier kind. I like the haribo ones.

Well atleast they are gluten free and fat free. Atleast they are more of the healthier kind. I like the haribo ones.
I kind of enjoyed it that silly song.

Dinner!

Hot honey baby back ribbies; fan fried string beans; honey cornbread with coconut flakes.
There's a section of ribs with no sauce, for the wife, who's been doing the keto diet for awhile now.
20230320_185222.jpg

I think I would of enjoyed that song but I ate his arse before you could really even get to singing 🤣

Chillis. Chicken, chicken, slider, egg rols and 3 long Island iced teas

View attachment 162133

View attachment 162135
It's been years since I've been to Chili's. That appy plate looks great!

Dinner fir me tonight was an entire container of pumpkin hummus with tortilla chips and a container of instant pho. I added some of Susan's shredded chicken breasts and 2 poached eggs I cooked up in the mic. The instant pho was actually decent in flavor.

I used to love strawberry quik when I was a kid! That and Yoohoo
Breydon just polished off the last of our strawberry Quik. Love that stuff, but I think I like the Yoohoo stuff better. Just wish they sold it in powder form.

Last edited:
Tonight was corn chowder and cornbread, it was a pretty corny meal. But oh so yummy. :)
That's funny. Breydon wanted corn dogs, and for the 2nd time in my life, I tried to make them. And for the 2nd time, the batter disintegrated into the oil and I had a deep fried hotdog on a stick. But I found out deep fried hotdogs are actually quite crispy and good lol. I turned the rest of the batter into cornbread muffins 😜

This morning's overnight oat mix: chia seeds, peach yogurt, coconut flakes, mango, kiwi, raspberries, blackberries, and super green powder.
20230322_074646.jpg

That's funny. Breydon wanted corn dogs, and for the 2nd time in my life, I tried to make them. And for the 2nd time, the batter disintegrated into the oil and I had a deep fried hotdog on a stick. But I found out deep fried hotdogs are actually quite crispy and good lol. I turned the rest of the batter into cornbread muffins 😜
Try making them then freezing before frying. My sister is always talking about frying chocolate and stuff, and thats how. Only thing I fried was hotdogs once 10 years ago under the influence and hadn't slept for 3 days. 🙃

Corn dogs are on the grocery list now. 🫡

Try making them then freezing before frying. My sister is always talking about frying chocolate and stuff, and thats how. Only thing I fried was hotdogs once 10 years ago under the influence and hadn't slept for 3 days. 🙃

Corn dogs are on the grocery list now. 🫡
Breydon and I find the Kroger brand of corn dogs taste the most like the ones you get at the fairs. It's funny, because the "State Fair" brand (and every other brand we've tried) tastes like something you get at a gas station.

I thought about the freezer method. But when you get em from the fair, they are fresh made. I find it hard to believe as well as I can cook that corn dogs are my unicorn.

Breydon and I find the Kroger brand of corn dogs taste the most like the ones you get at the fairs. It's funny, because the "State Fair" brand (and every other brand we've tried) tastes like something you get at a gas station.

I thought about the freezer method. But when you get em from the fair, they are fresh made. I find it hard to believe as well as I can cook that corn dogs are my unicorn.
Is the oil too hot, maybe?
Or perhaps there's some sort of magic ingredient in the batter that prevents the splitting.

Back