Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PBJ
Finally something edible!
You like possum belly jerky, too!

Dinner tonight:
Tuscan style pork loin, pan fried green beans with almond slivers and lots of garlic, rice.
20230227_182318.jpg

Last edited:
Last night I made the wife and I a couple of 4oz Filet Mignon, baked potato, and 2lbs of grilled shrimp marinaded with an Asian style marinade of Butter, soy sauce, fresh garlic, fresh ginger, lemon pepper, and chili & lime seasoning. We both agreed it was the best dang shrimp weve ever had!

20230227_184706.jpg
20230227_183329.jpg
20230227_183416.jpg

Generic Brand Bagel Bites 😂

View attachment 160989
Ps, today is Nordy’s 7th birthday! 🥳
Happy birthday, Nordy! I hope you got a couple of bagel bites.
Last night I made the wife and I a couple of 4oz Filet Mignon, baked potato, and 2lbs of grilled shrimp marinaded with an Asian style marinade of Butter, soy sauce, fresh garlic, fresh ginger, lemon pepper, and chili & lime seasoning. We both agreed it was the best dang shrimp weve ever had!

View attachment 160986View attachment 160987View attachment 160988
Dang!

Somebody better get @Doom! an epi pen. I'm sure he's gonna go into convulsion seeing that much shrimp.

View attachment 160986View attachment 160987View attachment 160988
Dang that looks good, even the sea roaches! :)

Ps, today is Nordy’s 7th birthday! 🥳
Happy Lucky Seven Nordy! 🎂❤️

Did you put the sausage in the pancake and fold it like a taco? Cause it’s Tuesday don’t cha know… 😉
I don't even know what day of the week it is half the time. Besides I scarfed it down, it was goooood! But if I had thought about it.... :thumbs-up: 🤣

Back