Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snack time!
20230126_191236.jpg

Started off after work with shrimp cocktail. Picked this up at the town's grocery store on clearance for $5! I finished the entire thing by myself. Yum!
Then I whipped dinner with Hatfield honey garlic teriyaki pork tenderloin. Cooked up in the air fryer. Also, pan fried string beans with garlic. Lastly, reheated Susan's aunt apple sausage pecan stuffing. This stuffing is amazing!
Dinner was a big success!
20230130_163803.jpg
20230130_175330.jpg

We had a Christmas party one time. The boss bought a shrimp cocktail platter that had like 250 shrimp on it. There was only 5 of us total. We ate em all, and the boss and his wife only had a few. I think I ate close to 100 shrimp that night lol.

Picked this up at the town's grocery store on clearance for $5 ?

Borderline scary thought.. ;)
I'm guessing it was getting close to its expiration, so they had to move it or toss it soon. They were still a tad frozen when I opened it, so it was good to know they've only been thawing for the past 24hr. This tasted just as good, if not better, than the those I've previously paid full price for.
I still have another tray, and those will be turned into scampi this evening.

It was no doubt good, I just find it comical.
I'm guessing it was getting close to its expiration, so they had to move it or toss it soon. They were still a tad frozen when I opened it, so it was good to know they've only been thawing for the past 24hr. This tasted just as good, if not better, than the those I've previously paid full price for.
I still have another tray, and those will be turned into scampi this evening.
I'm all about saving money but I highly recommend staying away from the scratch and dent sale in the egg department. :D

Last edited:
I'm all about saving money but I highly recommend staying away from the scratch and dent sale in the egg department. :D
What's wrong with pre-scrambled eggs?
Now your just being mean! :p
There's no need to be so dramatic, just because something could merely kill you.

I've never come across that before. Is it actually made from pork?
Curious as well. They look like corn chips 😜
They are made from vegetable matter but you wouldnt know it to eat one :)

Those sea cockroaches look good, I loved them as a kid, just can't do it now. Now the pork on the other hand! 👍
Dang, I want to eat a colony of sea cockroaches too!

All I have tonight is chicken adobo and some green beans with pork belly cooked in garlic and soy sauce :)
20230131_054608(1).jpg

20230131_054625.jpg

Back