Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the other problems my body has I have to watch it. I love a good cheeseburger sneak once in a while though...;)
BBQ season is the worst for me. I can't eat it much. :(
If I could only have one thing for the rest of my life it would be cheeseburgers! It has to suck dealing with the iron issue. :( but surviving is a tad bit more important than food choices. :thumbs-up:

I couldn't agree more bro. I just can't have the iron and I have far too much playing left in me to slow that down with a destroyed liver.

I lost a friend from Diabetes. He refused to take care of himself and stay away from junk, it finally took his life.
He lost both of his legs first and didn't take long after that to lose his life.
I watch my diet but cheat once in awhile.
Yeah, Ill end up being one of those guys like your buddy. I've given up nearly every vice I've ever had. I aint giving up my food. Life aint even worth living at that point.

Sorry to turn the conversation a bit morbid, just my :2cents:

I get it, I would love to eat like I used to.
I mean dont get me wrong, I've made some changes, smaller portions, very little sugary drinks, cut out a lot of junk food but Ill never give up steaks, cheesburgers, potatoes, deep fried foods, the occassional bowl of ice cream and fruity pebbles etc.

No leftovers, from home, to take for a work lunch today, so picked up New England clam chowder from the hospital cafe. Also got a dinner roll and some Saltines to accompany it. Actually, pretty good! Good flavor, and lots of chunks of clams and potatoes.

My stomach has shrunk up so much that I couldn't put down half of this but damn it was good.
My blood Dr. is going to knock me up side the head.

IMG_0762.JPG

My stomach has shrunk up so much that I couldn't put down half of this but damn it was good.

View attachment 159171
DANG! I just ate and you made me hungry! 😍 By the way, ask your blood doctor if leeches might be for you, if so I've got a sister that fits the bill. 🤣

View attachment 159171
☝️ This looks amazing!

I can't get enough of these spicy Korean steak and rice burritos!
20230127_164735.jpg

Pizza is what I miss the most. Not good on a diet.
Agreed. I used to have pizza once a week or so but I havent eaten pizza in like 5 or 6 weeks now. Might have to break down and throw a doctored up frozen pizza in the oven.

Back