Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight I think I am stuffing a burrito wrap full of sausage, pepperoni, bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, and a shitload of cheese and deep frying it into a Chimi and covering it with more pizza sauce, red pepper, and parm.
A Frankenritto!

The BIGGEST buffalo chicken sandwich I’ve ever seen!!! 😮

22F94C41-3F43-4842-B768-B21B5EDBE19E.jpeg

You could have easily made two sandwiches out of this steroid monster. 😂
The pic really doesn’t do it justice. I could barely fit the mother F’er in my mouth.

Is that more of you fusion madness? What's next sweet and sour tacos? Hey, that doesn't sound bad.🤣
Yeah, I had a bunch of leftovers, and a package of pepperoni. I make these all the time. The trick is to put all the toppings in a skillet and broil them on low for about 5 minutes like they would be on a pizza, then put that in a wrap with the sauce and cheese and bake at 425 for 10 min. They are filled with pepperoni, green and red pepper, onion, shrooms, pizza sauce, cheese, fennel, and red pepper flakes.

Is that more of you fusion madness? What's next sweet and sour tacos? Hey, that doesn't sound bad.🤣
I remember a Nickelodeon show that made spaghetti taco a trending thing for a short time.
I never was a fan of buffalo sauce....
You take that back!

You take that back!
I wish I could. I pride myself of there not being many flavors I don't like. But buffalo chicken was just never a favorite of mine. I love Tabasco, and Frank's Red Hot, but only as a condiment.
Purrizzo, or Burrizza 😉

I wish I could. I pride myself of there not being many flavors I don't like. But buffalo chicken was just never a favorite of mine. I love Tabasco, and Frank's Red Hot, but only as a condiment.
Ok, now I get it......
unnamed.jpg

It's probably the vinegar in the sauce. Never was a fan of vinegar on fish either.

You guys are killing me. But I did have a nice chicken Alfredo tonight.
You put broccoli in that? I know you can't have a lot of iron, but I was just thinking of making some chicken with spinach alfredo sauce. I have some spinach I need to use up.

We have before. It was a good change from the Lean Cuisine. We had BBQ burgers last night, I cheated. :eek:
Probably gonna make shroom burgers tomorrow for breaky with Monterey Jack cheese.

I made burgers tonight for the family. A mixture of 93% lean beef and lean ground pork, mixed with Lipton onion soup seasoning, mayo, and breadcrumbs.
Tillamook mudslide ice cream for dessert.

Back