Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made garlic chicken. Chicken breast scored on one side. Fried in 5 table spoons of butter garlic, soy wine vinegar and honey over rice.

OMG

Things
20220203_175709.jpg

Basic beef rib steaks
20220203_175707.jpg

Speedie sirloin
20220203_175641.jpg

GF elbows
20220203_175638.jpg

Convection roasted brock-o-sleaze with avo oil and fancy salt. Was blown away by this simple joy.

Susan made a fantastic meal tonight! Shrimp and spinach in creamy garlic sauce. Served over cavatelli pasta with sprinkling of crispy fan fried pork sausage bits. Did I mentioned, fantastic?
Dessert was Edy's cookie cobblestone ice cream: chocolate ice cream, cookie dough bites, bits of Oreos, and marshmallow swirls. This may be my new favorite ice cream!
0203221841.jpg

Mrs Doom surprised me and made garlic bread and pulled some Lasagna out of the freezer for me before she left for the weekend. 😍
You have no idea what's in that freezer, do you?

Lean Cuisine, but rest assured, tomorrow's dinner is my favorite and it ISN'T Lean Cuisine.

Are those Quarter Pounders?

One night last week, it was just me and 2 of my kids. The wife said I HAD to feed them 🙄 I didn't feel like cooking, so I used a Mickey D's coupon I've recently acquired: 2 Big Mac's, 20 piece nuggets, 2 medium fries.....for about $16! A bargain always taste better 😉

My friends, this is the finest meal there is... Deep fried Crappie using Chedder and Sour Cream Pringles potato chips for the batter. It doesn't get better than this.

View attachment 141514
This sounds like something Elvis' would requests.
.......and me! 😃

I figured we would have a romp out at the sand dunes with the RCs and then head in for a Crappie dinner, come on over, my treat...:)

Back