Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out in the Houston area this weekend and of course had my fill of delicious food. But the mvp is bucees deli. Their frito burrito and Texmex burrito 😍😍. Their breakfast burritos are awesome too!

20211224_172643.jpg
20211224_182433.jpg

I was out in the Houston area this weekend and of course had my fill of delicious food. But the mvp is bucees deli. Their frito burrito and Texmex burrito 😍😍. Their breakfast burritos are awesome too!

View attachment 139725View attachment 139726
You can’t beat Buc-ee’s on just about anything! Love that place. I just wish I didn’t have to drive 45 minutes to get to one! Glad you enjoyed it.

I am on a very strict diet so nothing more than a couple eggs with peppers and onions for breakfast and veggies and fruit for dinner.
I've lost 110 lbs. in the last couple of years but gained a bunch back so I am going to lose it all again.

I am on a very strict diet so nothing more than a couple eggs with peppers and onions for breakfast and veggies and fruit for dinner.
I've lost 110 lbs. in the last couple of years but gained a bunch back so I am going to lose it all again.
You've got this, TP! Just gotta keep super busy, to keep your mind off of food. I know! Why don't you do model railroading! :p

......then there's that outdoor 1/24 crawler course, you've been thinking about ;)
bacon and cheese omelet seasoned with lemon pepper and orange peel with buttered toast
View attachment 139753
Are those your green 3d printed eating utensils? 🤓

You've got this, TP! Just gotta keep super busy, to keep your mind off of food. I know! Why don't you do model railroading! :p

......then there's that outdoor 1/24 crawler course, you've been thinking about ;)

Are those your green 3d printed eating utensils? 🤓
Nah, I'm eating those too! They go really well with these! 🤣

20211229_130800.jpg

Thats what I thought too at first until my wife convinced me to try one. She regretted that, as I ate 60% of the bag before I could put them down. 🤣
They are amazing!
So, what are they mainly made from?

Back