Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tattletale.
Hope this helps even more:
Screenshot_20240602_115750.jpg

OMG even you WF? You all are brats. :D
Oh and just so you know, here some interesting trivia.
Weiser Classic Candy is incredible, but the cool thing about it is, it used to be Fawn's Fudge Factory
which Fawn Olsen owned. Her brother is Merlin Olsen, Pro Football player and was a actor on Little House On The Prairie.
He passed away in 2010.
He was a speaker at our high school graduation.

OIP (1).jpg

Last edited:
Few days ago, went to a restaurant I like. Green Chili Steak Poutine. Really good!!!
20240524_123822.jpg

Went to my friend's house yesterday and he gave me the Flan he picked up for me. Although it tastes okay, I'm not a big fan because you can't turn it out of it container and the camel topping is on the bottom, so you end up drinking it out. Not my type of Flan, but he didn't know that. He was just thinking of me and my Flan cravings. I'll use the small glass bottles as chocolate milk shot glasses. 🤣
20240601_213725.jpg

20240601_213741.jpg

Few days ago, went to a restaurant I like. Green Chili Steak Poutine. Really good!!!
View attachment 191226

Went to my friend's house yesterday and he gave me the Flan he picked up for me. Although it tastes okay, I'm not a big fan because you can't turn it out of it container and the camel topping is on the bottom, so you end up drinking it out. Not my type of Flan, but he didn't know that. He was just thinking of me and my Flan cravings. I'll use the small glass bottles as chocolate milk shot glasses. 🤣
View attachment 191227

View attachment 191228
Why would they make a flan in a jar like that? Weirdos.

Had a bunch of ideas I wanted to play around with this weekend. Spent all day yesterday at dad's place working on chain saws and cutting up trees that fell recently. Too sore and tired to be creative. Threw in a Lotsa Mozza sausage and pepperoni pizza for lunch. Had the leftovers for dinner. Maybe tomorrow.

Back