Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot tots cold ketchup.

20240529_162358.jpg

Tonight was Hawaiian BBQ. I had Hibachi Beef with Katsu sauce, macaroni salad and sticky rice. Right as I was about to take the picture Mrs. Doom threw a shrimp on my food. :eek: I asked what the heck she thought she was doing? She said she wanted to see what the guys would say. 🤣

I told her to remove the vile thing from my plate! 🤪

PSX_20240529_201252.jpg

Tonight was Hawaiian BBQ. I had Hibachi Beef with Katsu sauce, macaroni salad and sticky rice. Right as I was about to take the picture Mrs. Doom threw a shrimp on my food. :eek: I asked what the heck she thought she was doing? She said she wanted to see what the guys would say. 🤣

I told her to remove the vile thing from my plate! 🤪

View attachment 191033
I'll trade. I had one regular and one spicy. Still got one of each left. No shrimp came close to it. đź« 

Rice and maccaroni on the same plate? Sounds like my kind of place.

20240529_232550.jpg

I wish I could eat like you guys. I gain weight so easy and it sucks.

I Asked my doctor if chewing count's as cardio.......she said it most certainly does not, but I forgave her because she's cute.
Hey butt cheese, stay away from my furnace girl. :mad:
Woah, sorry bro, you are talking about your Dr. :D

Baby back ribbies. These had quite a bit of white, lean meat which I'm not a fan of. Still a pretty good dinner with the tomatoes and rice with Yuzu Banchan sauce and hot sauce.
20240530_203659.jpg

Back