Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd be surprised how American, Aussies are in these days with the world wide interwebs.
I know. We seem to be a bad influence on all. 🤣
Yes TV and movies have had a big influence, especially on children. Especially kids cartoons.

How do you use the term "boomerang" over there?
If you don't turn that music down I'm gonna boomerang the this book off your head. Boomerang. 🤣

It is well known as a hunting weapon, but we also use it as a verb. Like I said, it is a commonly used word here.

How about using a cake pan and making a full size one?
Perhaps, get really ambitious and make 2 round cakes. Stacked 'em on top of each other with a thick layer of heavy, white frosting in-between.

My breakfast, this morning, was 4 hard boiled eggs and a banana.
I’d be worried about it cooking all the way through. Besides, I need to ration it to make it last longer than @DavidB1126’s stash.

@Doom! Just imagine Tennessee chicken nuggets with a tail.

20231110_124633.jpg

Yes TV and movies have had a big influence, especially on children. Especially kids cartoons.

I only use it when I’m actually trying to throw one of those stupid things. “How the **** (insert whatever word you want) do you throw this boomerang

Last edited:
I only use it when I’m actually trying to throw one of those stupid things. “How the **** (insert whatever word you want) do you throw this boomerang
YouTube has the answers, it’s not great to be asking that question on an RC forum where everything’s controlled at your fingertips.

Ain't no chicken nuggets with tails here. These are legit shrimps, sucka! Shrimp tacos that is. Dang these are killer!
Sided with a large bowl of popcorn, and cantaloupe for dessert.
20231110_172416.jpg

I know. We seem to be a bad influence on all. 🤣

If you don't turn that music down I'm gonna boomerang the this book off your head. Boomerang. 🤣

It is well known as a hunting weapon, but we also use it as a verb. Like I said, it is a commonly used word here.

Sounds like you guys use the word more than we do or at least more than me. I've never used it as a verb.

Sounds like you guys use the word more than we do or at least more than me. I've never used it as a verb.
We actually don't use it that often, but we do like: "shrimp on the barbie!" and "That's not a knife...."
🤪

I can just see @Xraycer griilin' shrimp on a barbi while sucking down a Fosters. 🤣

homer simpson GIF
Heck yeah!

And when some bloke gets out a pocket folding knife to cut something, I would quickly pull out my Luzon and say: "That's not a knife. This is a knife!"
1130222001.jpg

Back